Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,443 Posts
curious why you would loose so much depreciation for just 1 year? I get it not ever one is poor like me but what is it the 19 has ? last nosy question why no rhino? I personally didnt like the TH rhino but almost every other one I like alot.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I would not trade a 2018 for a 2019 (however me personally not owning a TH yet, I would not buy a 2018 because the 2019 and newer at least introduced few modernizing changes to the interior compared to my 2015 GC SRT and probably some software updates as well).
There are 2019 left but this is not the time to buy, let the dealer feels some more pain. I luckily followed my instinct and called out the chase just the moment things started to go south....I'm glad I did....as things stand I will already pay half of the interest rate I would have otherwise forked if I bought my TH in February.
Dealers are starting to call me, one guy that refused to sell me a red TH in February for 88K called me to see if I wanted the metallic green they had in stock (another 2020 optioned exactly like the red one) for the same money and the tone of his voice was significantly different...I replied, "I guess you could not unload that frog before things started to got ti...s up huh??" Sorry not interested in that color and I think I will wait a bit to lower my financing costs (this was before the Fed big interest rate drop on Sunday).

I will wait few more weeks and probably will go for the kill for car in inventory at dealers in some oil patch areas (TX, OK, etc..) that will be begging for business.....and definitely lower than 88 grand.....a dealer in Virginia has already knocked another 5 grand from a couple of TH they had in inventory (now listed at 85K) when they told me before they "would lose money" at 88....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts