Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys.
I ordered on 7/27 and was in d status with a vin in 3 days.

i have seen posts that some orders are being built or shipped, mostly people that ordered 3-4 months ago.

wanted to see any july orders that have a build date update. Waiting is killing me so i was hoping to see july orders starting to make progress.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I ordered in June and just got notice that my vehicle is being painted in the manufacturing process. I didn't see D1 status change till a couple days ago. The July orders should be scheduled for manufacturing soon.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I ordered mine April 2 and picked it up as it came off the truck aug 31st , stickers for 95700 dealer gave it to me for 89700 , I weathered the wait cuase a lot of dealers are marking up or holding msrp so since I was getting a discount I waited

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I ordered mine April 2 and picked it up as it came off the truck aug 31st , stickers for 95700 dealer gave it to me for 89700 , I weathered the wait cuase a lot of dealers are marking up or holding msrp so since I was getting a discount I waited
I too got a good deal to order on 7/27.
I walked in to order a srt but they couldn’t submit orders on srt’s at that point, so they gave me a deal to order a trackhawk instead.

the wait is killing me though. First new car since my 2010 camaro.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts