Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to purchase a Trackhawk in California, let me know what you have if your selling one.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Not it CA, but about 1,000 miles to the east, '20 in Velvet Red, Titanium wheels, and spare tire/tow package.
Broken in correctly, 500-mile oil change, Husky floormats, seat covers, dash mat.
Never driven in rain, 2,152 highway miles. Please let me know if that sounds interesting.

·
Registered
18 Posts
2018 TH, 16K miles, Black, Sepia/Black interior, Dual Pano S/R, High Performance HK audio, compact spare, no tow. ceramic coated, full clip front bra. I'm in Cave Creek, AZ.

Reactions: Berto562

·
Registered
258 Posts
im in Sacramento Ca where are you at?
Ah, add another 400 or so miles then. I'm in northern New Mexico.
Then again, I'll be going to southwestern Utah with an empty trailer, hopefully within two months.

EDIT: I suspect that I responded to your post by mistake. Sorry.

·
Registered
18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Check out @twoscrewhemi on IG. Super sick build with 1000hp. I don’t know if he is on here or not but he just listed his for sale. It’s never been tracked or launched. He takes amazing care of his hawk

·
Registered
1 Posts
For Sale 2018 Trackhawk in San Diego in BLACK/BLACK
Full Clear Bra installed at 80 miles , Entire hood, front spoiler and bumpers, and on door guards and few more spots.
LMI CAI Intake, GTHAUS Factory installed Exhausts with remote control and can go from closed to open mode in 3 seconds and sounds amazing with Carbon Fiber Exhaust Tips.
19K miles ,OEM demon badges on truck ( not easy to get ) Have all OEM badges that are included.
MOPAR lowering kit but not installed. Never raced on track, just light to light stuff.
Will hate to see it go but I am disabled and having hard time getting in it. Jeff

·
Registered
258 Posts
OEM demon badges on truck ( not easy to get )
You just gave me an idea. I could put the left over cat heads off of my Challenger on my 'Hawk...and increase the asking price.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts