Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Vendor
105 Posts
15k for an unlocked pcm, ati lower pulley, belt, embroidered head rests and a tune? No thanks...

You can get a lot more elsewhere for a lot less. We'll be putting together some nice packages for the WK2 TH applications soon. To give you an idea, a blower pulley, ID1050 injectors, unlocked pcm (we have this covered already), diablo t2 tuner, custom tuning with dyno runs is worth about 720-775 WHP on pump 93 depending on the pulley size used. This runs about 4500 installed, tuned, out the door.

·
Registered
147 Posts
15k for an unlocked pcm, ati lower pulley, belt, embroidered head rests and a tune? No thanks...

You can get a lot more elsewhere for a lot less. We'll be putting together some nice packages for the WK2 TH applications soon. To give you an idea, a blower pulley, ID1050 injectors, unlocked pcm (we have this covered already), diablo t2 tuner, custom tuning with dyno runs is worth about 720-775 WHP on pump 93 depending on the pulley size used. This runs about 4500 installed, tuned, out the door.
You will see my TH soon :grin2:

Reactions: DemonSkip

·
Registered
112 Posts
Was considering them, they got a lot of press regarding their TH claims. Sent an email, waiting two weeks no response. In that time researched them. NFW is my TH going to Hennessey.

Reactions: Coley

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
A lot of people warned me about Hennessey but i decided to go through with the 850HPE upgrade. I flew to Texas 1/12 and picked up my TH from Ryan Dodge Jeep near Hennessey's shop. Let me tell you guys who have not received your TH yet, its totally worth the wait. I drove it a few miles before dropping it off at Hennessey, so i can gage the before and after. This thing is a beast,it hooks up so well. That's why i think it could take another 150hp and just be the icing on the cake of an already insane car. They quoted me 4 to 6 weeks. I also got a tour of Hennessey and got to meet John Hennessey by chance. The shop was very busy lots of sweet cars everywhere, including some celebrity cars. For anyone interested i will update my status at Hennessey.

Attachments

·
Registered
695 Posts
Nor is it worth pissing away a warranty on an SUV like this. If Hennessey offered me a free upgrade I wouldn’t take it. The warranty (to me anyways) has way more value than with most cars since it’s basically a street legal track SUV. I suspect that it’ll be a very good insurance policy that I never intend to void.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts