Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
I don't have the cash flow to basically send my $100K vehicle to get flogged and abused and wonder if/when I will get it back. To each his own, but **** man, on top of being a widely expensive SUV, you haven't even driven it yourself since January! Meanwhile, they are drag racing the **** out of your brand new car and busting the warranty, which is all over R&T and the internet. So if they break something, FCA sure as hell isn't going to fix it and, from all the reviews I have read about Hennessey, they will either pull parts from something else (like a regular SRT) and still charge you for repairs instead of taking full responsibility for breaking things. The juice would never be worth the squeeze to me. But Mark, I hope it all has worked out and we'll all be drooling over your 850HP+ TH. Looking forward to a status update.

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Took mine to Livernois motorsport 1025 flex fuel package ;853/825 got it back in 8 working days.First hit off idle 0 to 60 in 2.6 sec ,1/8 mile in6.6sec. Couldn't be happier,big thanks to scott and crew at livernois.
Thank you Dragpac. It was a pleasure working with you and your crew.

Your 1/8 mile off the dash is about spot on 6.4 to 6.7 and we have seen 1/4 mile times 10.23 to 10.58 depending on were you live,track prep and driver.

Yes we are getting these done in 8-10 working days

·
Registered
18 Posts
I had a Trailblazer SS that i took to a shop to have big mods done to it. The guy promised me a lot and had my truck forever. He always had an excuse for why it was not being worked on or why this or that part could not be obtained. When
finally i got it back everything he said it would do was bull, and parts i paid for were not what was put in and on the truck. I was ripped off big time. I have read things about Hennessey that remind me of my nightmare. would not go near his shop or let him touch my TrackHawk with a ten foot pole.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am having my TH dropped shipped near Sealy TX so Hennessey can preform there 850HP upgrade, I have secured serial #1. Is any one else considering Hennessey?
A lot of people warned me about Hennessey but i decided to go through with the 850HPE upgrade. I flew to Texas 1/12 and picked up my TH from Ryan Dodge Jeep near Hennessey's shop. Let me tell you guys who have not received your TH yet, its totally worth the wait. I drove it a few miles before dropping it off at Hennessey, so i can gage the before and after. This thing is a beast,it hooks up so well. That's why i think it could take another 150hp and just be the icing on the cake of an already insane car. They quoted me 4 to 6 weeks. I also got a tour of Hennessey and got to meet John Hennessey by chance. The shop was very busy lots of sweet cars everywhere, including some celebrity cars. For anyone interested i will update my status at Hennessey.
Hello Mark: you must have sold you Trackhawk recently because I saw it posted for sale in Fort Myers Fl recently ( Spring 2021)... and I was about to purchase it, but it was “pending” a sale to someone in Las Vegas. It did sell and was shipped to Las Vegas. May I ask why did you sell it? It seemed like a beautiful Trackhawk, with the plaque of the number 1 Hennessy 850 package. Thanks, Denny O.

·
Registered
1 Posts
There is going to be a better option out there. maybe a 3.0 SC kit that uses your stock SC case.
All the best when it comes to Hennessey, perhaps you'll have better luck if you can keep track of what they're doing. But I've read so many horror stories, the power increase just doesn't seem to be worth the risk.
I have had a venom 600 since 1999 and have hat no problems or issues at all.

·
Registered
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
112 Posts
I was considering the 850hp upgrade as well but then read all the negative reviews about Hennessey. And being out of state, good luck if there are any issues.
Wow, guess I gotta read more. Issues with Hennessey?! Like what? I was thinking about HHP in PA area. Anyone know about them?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Wow, I just read through THE WHOLE thread without skipping ahead!!! I was hoping to hear or see an awesome outcome, but it did not happen. The kicker was the post that it seems that the Jeep has been sold. Wow!

I have heard a ton of negative stuff about this guy back from WK1 and 2 srt forums. I can only imagine how terrible it would be to buy a brand new, awesome car, give it away for months, try to remain patient and be pumped to get it back! Can only guess on what would cause me to then sell it 😭

Any hope of the OP guy chiming in on this?

·
Registered
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
82 Posts
I am having my TH dropped shipped near Sealy TX so Hennessey can preform there 850HP upgrade, I have secured serial #1. Is any one else considering Hennessey?
I just read they have a lawsuit due to there faulty mods...."Hennessy Lawsuit!" Was suggested as a read...i was considering this after warranty. .

·
Registered
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
82 Posts
Good luck im sure youll be a happy camper after Hennessy...i personally would go with FORZA in florida i believe they are a better hemi shop that will give you a better 850 complete package 📦

61 - 76 of 76 Posts