Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen 2 other TH since being in the Ft. Bragg area. I have not found them on this forum yet. Would like to know if anyone is game for a meet up at Rockingham drag strip or Fayetteville motor sports park

·
Registered
173 Posts
I have seen 2 other TH since being in the Ft. Bragg area. I have not found them on this forum yet. Would like to know if anyone is game for a meet up at Rockingham drag strip or Fayetteville motor sports park
I'm down to meet up at Fayetteville sometime next month. Probably gonna wait until I hit 1k miles on my Trackhawk before taking it to the track, haha.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hear ya we just passed 1k on ours. Wife launched it against my 08 srt Charger with a 426. the TH destroyed me on the launch took everything I had to just hold the gap between us. Tons of fun

·
Registered
173 Posts
I hear ya we just passed 1k on ours. Wife launched it against my 08 srt Charger with a 426. the TH destroyed me on the launch took everything I had to just hold the gap between us. Tons of fun
Haha nice! My Trackhawk is finally being delivered tomorrow. Let me know if you hit the track soon, I may cruise down there to watch & hang out. Be interested in seeing your results with the cooler weather.

I have good friends in Fayetteville that own Force-Fed Performance. They have an AWD Dyno. One of their customers recently bought the used, white TH that was for sale at the dealership in Wendell. Stock Dyno #s were around 540whp/wtq. Customer already purchased intake, pulley, injectors, thermostat, etc. Not sure if they are tuning it for 93 oct or e85.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice how are you liking your TH sofar?
I just saw that white TH in the highway about 2 days ago with the dealer tags. I’m gonna call it the TH wave as he went by (wife was driving otherwise we would have stayed side by side lol) Hopefully he’s on here too. For sure I will post it up as soon as we set a date to hit the track.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Nice how are you liking your TH sofar?
I just saw that white TH in the highway about 2 days ago with the dealer tags. I’m gonna call it the TH wave as he went by (wife was driving otherwise we would have stayed side by side lol) Hopefully he’s on here too. For sure I will post it up as soon as we set a date to hit the track.
Haha, that had to be him, he just bought it a couple weeks ago. He went to Fayetteville Dragway last weekend. Intake only, ran 11.4s, he may have gone faster but that's the only slip I saw. I guess he was having some traction issues. When I looked at that TH I think the tires had around half tread on them.

Honestly haven't driven mine that much yet, I really want to get all the work done with the detailer before I start driving the sh*t out of it. But the small amount I have driven it, it's awesome, love the interior, nice to have something new, comfortable, no weird noises, etc. This week has been busy so I will definitely put some miles on her this weekend.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts