Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone interested in selling their stock Trackhawk floor mats? I bought mine used and the previous owner had put WeatherTechs in all around. Since it's still winter, that's been great, but once the weather turns nice, I'd like to take them out and put some stock mats in. Unfortunately they're ludicrously expensive everywhere I've seen them available. I know some people buy WeatherTechs, etc. and never put the stockers back in so I figured it was worth asking if anyone was willing to sell theirs for a reasonable price.

·
Registered
379 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Keep in mind that there was a recall on the mats...so make sure the ones you get are the newer design. The older ones have more material around the throttle pedal and supposedly could get the pedal stuck.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Even if they're the old model that should be fine because I can still get Jeep to replace the driver's side one because of the recall.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Keep in mind that there was a recall on the mats...so make sure the ones you get are the newer design. The older ones have more material around the throttle pedal and supposedly could get the pedal stuck.
The floor mats were and are made in two different facilities. It’s not a matter of old vs new, but which facility they were made at that determines the recall. I ordered my Trackhawk the first week the allocations became available, and my floor mats didn’t need to be recalled/replaced. Mine are as early as they get.

·
Registered
42 Posts
The floor mats were and are made in two different facilities. It’s not a matter of old vs new, but which facility they were made at that determines the recall. I ordered my Trackhawk the first week the allocations became available, and my floor mats didn’t need to be recalled/replaced. Mine are as early as they get.
Great info! Just want to make sure that the OP gets the ones that are safe for the truck when he buys the OEM ones from someone.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts