Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If anyone has not ordered a track hawk yet and is wanting one, I am not going to be purchasing the one I have ordered now. I'm not going to get into why with anyone so please don't ask, but this decision has been thought out thoroughly. I am planning on contacting my dealer this week to tell him I no longer want the vehicle, and hopefully get my $500 deposit back. The order was placed on 08/11, and a VIN is available, but still no D1 status.

The options I chose are: Billet silver, black lightweight wheels, panoramic roof, tow package, upgraded audio, all season tires.

I do not know if they may already have someone else in line waiting for one, I will try to find that out when I speak to them, but if not, if anyone is interested send me a PM and I can get you in touch with the GM I am dealing with at the dealership and you guys can work something out between yourselves. I am just outside of Pittsburgh, Pa.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
695 Posts
It’d probably help if you let everyone know how much you agreed to pay for it since you’re obviously trying to assign your contract and then get your deposit back. For instance, it might be way easier to do if you have it under contract under MSRP and potential buyers know this.

Just my 2 cents...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It’d probably help if you let everyone know how much you agreed to pay for it since you’re obviously trying to assign your contract and then get your deposit back. For instance, it might be way easier to do if you have it under contract under MSRP and potential buyers know this.

Just my 2 cents...
Dealer is selling at MSRP.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
38 Posts
Good luck with your deposit dude. At least its not too much if the worst happens!

I lost part of a deposit last year because I moved country.. :(
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top