Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If anyone has not ordered a track hawk yet and is wanting one, I am not going to be purchasing the one I have ordered now. I'm not going to get into why with anyone so please don't ask, but this decision has been thought out thoroughly. I am planning on contacting my dealer this week to tell him I no longer want the vehicle, and hopefully get my $500 deposit back. The order was placed on 08/11, and a VIN is available, but still no D1 status.

The options I chose are: Billet silver, black lightweight wheels, panoramic roof, tow package, upgraded audio, all season tires.

I do not know if they may already have someone else in line waiting for one, I will try to find that out when I speak to them, but if not, if anyone is interested send me a PM and I can get you in touch with the GM I am dealing with at the dealership and you guys can work something out between yourselves. I am just outside of Pittsburgh, Pa
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.