Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm considering buying a set of quick jacks for use on my trackhawk. Has anyone used them for this vehicle and if so which model did you use. Pro and con's would be great.

Thanks Bill

·
Registered
204 Posts
I'm considering buying a set of quick jacks for use on my trackhawk. Has anyone used them for this vehicle and if so which model did you use. Pro and con's would be great.

Thanks Bill
Hey Bill.

I am also looking to get some Quick Jacks soon. I know for sure there is at least one forum member on here that has a set, so maybe he will speak up. All the reviews have been very positive, and the only thing negative people say is the wheels suck when trying to move them around. For our heavy SUV’s we would want the BL-7000. The SLX is 71” long with a 30”-60” lifting spread, and the EXT is 76” long with a 35”-66” lifting spread. I have measured and the EXT will fit all my cars. I know if I got the SLX, someday down the road I would probably need to use it on a truck with a longer frame and wish I had bought the EXT. There is not much cost difference between the two.

Which model were you considering?

·
Registered
267 Posts
they make a 7000 series. will work with 1500 lbs to spare.

ext -stationary

slx -portable

Reactions: OverKill

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Bill.

I am also looking to get some Quick Jacks soon. I know for sure there is at least one forum member on here that has a set, so maybe he will speak up. All the reviews have been very positive, and the only thing negative people say is the wheels suck when trying to move them around. For our heavy SUV’s we would want the BL-7000. The SLX is 71” long with a 30”-60” lifting spread, and the EXT is 76” long with a 35”-66” lifting spread. I have measured and the EXT will fit all my cars. I know if I got the SLX, someday down the road I would probably need to use it on a truck with a longer frame and wish I had bought the EXT. There is not much cost difference between the two.

Which model were you considering?
Overkill I just ordered the BL-7000SLX along with the Suv & light truck adaptors. It seems Quickjack is having a sale on over stocked models. The 7000slx is now less $$ than the 5000 model. Check it out.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Overkill I just ordered the BL-7000SLX along with the Suv & light truck adaptors. It seems Quickjack is having a sale on over stocked models. The 7000slx is now less $$ than the 5000 model. Check it out.
Thanks Bill! It looks like it is a great time to get them ordered. The SLX frame is about 5 pounds lighter each compared to the EXT, so they should be a little easier to move around and store. I am planning on hanging mine on the garage wall when not in use. It is too bad the truck adaptors are not on sale too.

·
Registered
213 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
HDPE 1/4" x 12" x 27", white, for bottom rails of quickjack, pop riveted to the bottom so they will slide easily and not mark floor.
That is a great idea! I wouldn’t want to scrape up your nice garage floor either.

I can certainly see why you are selling your nice Z06. I have only put 200 miles on my ZR1 since I bought the TH last May. Are you planning on replacing it with something else?

I measured the side skirts on my ZR1 and they are ~ 4” from the ground so the Quick Jacks will still be able to slide in from the side.

·
Registered
204 Posts

@SRT Bill
Did your QuickJack order come in? I am curious what your pump unit looks like. My pump unit is just not what I was expecting for the heavy duty BL-7000EXT model, it seems better suited for the BL-3500SLX in my opinion…

I sure hope my experience is not a reflection of production cutbacks.

I also ordered the truck/suv adapters.

Attachments

·
Registered
204 Posts
Forgot to mention that I have an email into customer service at the moment because there was no setup or operation manual in any of the boxes, and I did not receive any frame positioning handles even though it shows them on the box.

I was not at home when the UPS left them on my front porch. I discovered that one of the lock channel’s outside edge was bent in, and the lock bar got scrapped up damaging the sticker on it as well. It appears as if it was dropped on the lock channel outside edge. With proper leverage, I think I can bend it back into where it should be as to not impede the movement of the lock bar.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Overkill sorry to hear about your damage. Mine was also delivered when I was not at home and one of the boxes had some damage but all seems to be ok. I have not set it up yet and plan to do it maybe this weekend. As far as the power unit goes I'll take a look at it tonight and compare to the pictures you posted and post up my findings.

Bill

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
@SRT Bill
Did your QuickJack order come in? I am curious what your pump unit looks like. My pump unit is just not what I was expecting for the heavy duty BL-7000EXT model, it seems better suited for the BL-3500SLX in my opinion…

I sure hope my experience is not a reflection of production cutbacks.

I also ordered the truck/suv adapters.
Overkill, I checked my unit and it's the same as your. Maybe the 110V ac version is smaller than the 12 volt version. Hope you get yours sorted out soon. Did you contact BendPak yet?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts