Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know, it's crazy but I emailed my insurance agent regarding removing the Hellcat and adding my new vehicle purchase, the Trackhawk.

Got my new insurance card in the mail and my agent enclosed a flyer regarding 500 bucks from a website called www.bonusdrive.com. If you purchase one of the selected vehicles and you, as an end-user, have one of the supporting products, in my case, it was my insurance company. You get 500 bucks back.

What the heck, completed the application, uploaded supporting documents and today I was notified all is in order and the check will be cut and sent.

Always suspicious of deals like this but if the check shows, I'll cash it and put it in the gas tank of this freakin thirsty ride of mine. LOL

I see no reason why you have to have the flyer but Jeep is one of the vehicles (amongst others) and all you have to do is see if you use one of the supported products/services. Oh yeah, your purchase of the vehicle must be within the last 60 days.

All I want is 10% of your 500 bucks!!!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Let us know if you receive the check! These things just seems too good to be true for me and I look at them like I look at those "free cruises" phone calls.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hear ya and I would think that too except my insurance agent sent it to me with my new insurance card. There is no reason for the agency to be putting bogus offers out unless they want me to change agencies.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Has Anyone read the Bonus Drive Agreement?

It stipulates that all the information you provide them to get the rebate can be used any way they see fit with out further compensation or consideration... kinda scarry to me considering what they are asking for.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
If they're gonna try and sell me a car they're there a little late. I didn't give any salary information no annual income. All they got is my vin which my insurance company already has. Other than that I don't see anything threatening.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts