Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious as to if we have any owners here who have a pulley, injectors, tune package from Livernois?

If so, can you expound on your driving impressions compared to stock? Any track times?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Loving it so far. S900 package. see below. best 0-60 2.7 so far. 3.0 was on half tank of fuel and four guys in the rig. Two of them are seasoned racers and were well impressed. 10.7 was best 1/4 mile on runflats. have new wheels and tires at the ready to lighten the load.

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
Sorry, compared to stock. Well did not have many miles on it pre-tune but holy **** what a difference now.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you, Volant!

That's a significant gain. My guess is even after broken in, the best I'll get stock 0-60 will be 3.3-3.4 or so if I'm driving solo. I'm in Texas and it is usually pretty hot here. I've done two 0-60s and both have been 3.6 in 85^F heat.

Anything 3.0 or quicker is ridiculous.

Did you take your vehicle to Livernois, or did they ship you the parts and you installed them? I see you are in UK, so I'm guessing the latter. If so, did you just get a plug-and-play tune from them?

Appreciate the post.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Thank you, Volant!

That's a significant gain. My guess is even after broken in, the best I'll get stock 0-60 will be 3.3-3.4 or so if I'm driving solo. I'm in Texas and it is usually pretty hot here. I've done two 0-60s and both have been 3.6 in 85^F heat.

Anything 3.0 or quicker is ridiculous.

Did you take your vehicle to Livernois, or did they ship you the parts and you installed them? I see you are in UK, so I'm guessing the latter. If so, did you just get a plug-and-play tune from them?

Appreciate the post.
Hi,

Took it to them.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Do you have before and after HP gains to the wheels? That is very impressive for a few bolt ons. Are you running 91 or 93 octane?
93 Octane

580 at the wheel before 730 after

341 Posts
I'am thinking about the flex fuel setup,but worry about drivability.It's my summer daily driver.
Dragpac you have no worries with the flex fuel set up. We take a lot of time and development to make sure the E85 flex fuel set up on the S1025 package is worry free.

We have perfected this starting with the Hellcat platform,so you have the luxury of high horsepower on E85 then if you take it out of state and there is no E85 available just put 93 in it and the tune self adjust with no worries and no problems. Then when you get back to were E85 is available just put E85 in it and you are good to go.

Our low 9 second shop Hellcat I have personally driven at the WoodWard dream cruise and logged many mile on it with no problems and we have several customers that continually drive there cars out of state and on long trips no issues.

341 Posts
Guys just so you do know we are getting better and better on these platforms.

The S1025 package we can turn around within 8-10 working days. The only reason for this is to fine tune the flex fuel ability that get's pretty tricky.

The S900 and S975 are 3 working days

Tune only same day just call for an appointment.

If there is anything outside of the normal packages give us a call or P.M. me we can do pretty much anything on these vehicles.

Thank Scott

·
Registered
35 Posts
Has anyone done a before and after times at the strip to see the difference with the with the S900or 975 .I get a 11.5 117 -- 3.3 --0 to 60 stock. on a good day . sometime worst but most are good.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Go to the Livernois website. Their 975 TH is busting mid, low-10s, I believe.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts