Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tested my TH on the highway (when no one was awake) in about 45 degree weather. I had a lot of tire spin and the performance page gave me better results than I thought. All I have is a BWoody intake on mine. Has anybody ran theirs in cooler weather at a track to see if the performance pages are accurate?

Attachments

·
Registered
412 Posts
Your time is definitely very close. If anything the track will show a slightly slower ET, since you can get a 12+" rollout there, but the on-board timer starts as soon as you move. I think once you get into ridiculously modded vehicles, it is going to struggle to be accurate on initial take off through 60mph. I don't know if the accelerometer is just not capable of recording the extra Gs created by power significantly higher than stock or what. But 1/4 mile times seem very close in all cases.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Your time is definitely very close. If anything the track will show a slightly slower ET, since you can get a 12+" rollout there, but the on-board timer starts as soon as you move. I think once you get into ridiculously modded vehicles, it is going to struggle to be accurate on initial take off through 60mph. I don't know if the accelerometer is just not capable of recording the extra Gs created by power significantly higher than stock or what. But 1/4 mile times seem very close in all cases.
Ok, thanks. I’ve been wanting to go to the track but I personal think it’s more fun to run it on the street.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts