Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have multiple unanswered emails and I know I’m not the only member that is having this problem with your company. Please return your customer’s emails and deliver the product I paid for over two months ago! This is no way to treat your clients that’s have already paid you. This is absolutely ridiculous!!

·
Registered
212 Posts
I have multiple unanswered emails and I know I’m not the only member that is having this problem with your company. Please return your customer’s emails and deliver the product I paid for over two months ago! This is no way to treat your clients that’s have already paid you. This is absolutely ridiculous!!

Seems like some growing pains they are going through... They really attracted a ton of trackhawk clients... I am sure they will get it back under control... But I hate when someone cant take 2 seconds to respond to an e mail.... A simple response could diffuse a lot of anger.

·
Super Moderator
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My problem is that they don’t return emails. It takes 90 seconds to reply with an update. I don’t care what is causing the delay, just return a **** email!! I’ll be talking to someone one way or another by end of business tomorrow or I’m going into full on Ahole mode.

·
Super Moderator
1,108 Posts
Seems like some growing pains they are going through... They really attracted a ton of trackhawk clients... I am sure they will get it back under control... But I hate when someone cant take 2 seconds to respond to an e mail.... A simple response could diffuse a lot of anger.
you are so right. I had my Impala at a shop for 2 years all it was a simple motor install and build a cooling and fuel system. 2 **** years they had it. I never got mad at the guy 1 time. simply because he never lied and he always called me back or talked to me when I went in. Communication is the key to customer services.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I just talked to Dave today. Good call and very helpful / informative. Maybe something wrong with their email, or they are catching up. I would just pick up the phone.

·
Super Moderator
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I emailed the contact us address from their website and still no reply. SERIOUSLY?? I guess it’s time to be the angry guy. So disappointed with Livernois.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I emailed the contact us address from their website and still no reply. SERIOUSLY?? I guess it’s time to be the angry guy. So disappointed with Livernois.
Maybe you should post up on the Hellcat forum too. I would just call up there, it's obvious they don't check or just ignore certain emails.

·
Super Moderator
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, imma call them tomorrow, this is more of a PSA to people considering using them. Just bad customer service is all, plain and simple. Would be way easier for them to just not suck but I guess that’s what yelp n such is for.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Unfortunate to hear your experience. My experience was great with them and their follow up was spot on. Im sure they will get you sorted.

·
Super Moderator
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh my god!!! These people have no clue how to run a business. I called them and the sales guy never even had me in the cue (if you believe them).

He had zero response when I asked him why I got no reply when I emailed the company at their “contact us” address.

Long story short, in the future I’d do business with a company who at the very least is aware how email works. Just my $.02

Waiting to hear back to see how much longer I have to wait. 💩

·
Registered
73 Posts
Oh my god!!! These people have no clue how to run a business. I called them and the sales guy never even had me in the cue (if you believe them).

He had zero response when I asked him why I got no reply when I emailed the company at their “contact us” address.

Long story short, in the future I’d do business with a company who at the very least is aware how email works. Just my $.02

Waiting to hear back to see how much longer I have to wait. 💩
At this point I would ask to speak with the owner, or whoever is highest on the food chain there and ask that my vehicle be transported to them tuned and returned to me on their dime. There is absolutely no excuse to go through this after paying that much money and waiting in good faith for a laptop that never showed up.

·
Super Moderator
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I told the guy who answered (I don’t like yelling at people and especially not the wrong person) that I want a discount and I want to speak to someone in charge. I’m just amazed that they don’t seem to know how to use Outlook. How are you supposed to trust your vehicle to people that can’t even use email?? It reminds me of the horror stories I’ve heard about Hennessy but without the fraud aspect.

·
Registered
76 Posts
<rant>

A good portion of these shops don't have any IT nor do they want to spend any $ on it. So if the first email isn't answered there is no point sending an email every few days thinking that something is going to magically improve and cursing when the send count goes over 3 (see https://quoteinvestigator.com/2017/03/23/same/). 99% of the time the addresses on the web sites are spammed to death so no one even bothers monitoring them anyway or set the spam filter to 11 so not much gets through. The "Contact Us" web form is useless most of the time as the web site guy they hired to build the site didn't tell anyone where that form data goes, or they've forgotten and no one sees it. Unless the vendor you're trying to contact is a sponsor and active in the forum you're on, posting saying "if anyone from vendor xxx is monitoring" before you ***** out their product/service in the post is about as effective as standing in your front yard and yelling "if anyone from vendor xxx can hear me" followed by a rant (though it may make you feel better to vent). Alas the sad reality for all of us "moderns" is tuning shops typically don't have an Internet image team to monitor and respond any time their name is mentioned somewhere on the Internet.

Simple answer in my experience: Always use the phone to establish contact when you have something you want dealt with. I'd much rather deal with a vendor that had guys that are CAD/sim experts, design good parts, and I can talk to on the phone when something isn't working, than ones that are aces with Outlook stationary and keeping their shop Facebook page updated with the latest antics of the shop dog.

But that's just me...

</rant>

·
Super Moderator
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes, they’re a vendor on this forum so I’m not shouting at a tree. The problem is that the sales guy quit (again) and they do nothing with his account. So everyone that had him as a salesman is SOL. There’s a super easy fix for this, they just need to implement it. Maybe if you charge 6k for 2k worth of stuff, apply some of those profits to purchasing Microsoft outlook for dummies so your brand doesn’t get tarnished. It’s sooooooo difficult to build a reputation and sooooooooooo easy to flush it down the toilet.

We’ll get it sorted tomorrow but the best they can do now is start giving me my money back so I can take my business elsewhere. There’s a lot of trust needed to select a tuner and I won’t support any company that handles business like this.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Yes, they’re a vendor on this forum so I’m not shouting at a tree. The problem is that the sales guy quit (again) and they do nothing with his account. So everyone that had him as a salesman is SOL. There’s a super easy fix for this, they just need to implement it. Maybe if you charge 6k for 2k worth of stuff, apply some of those profits to purchasing Microsoft outlook for dummies so your brand doesn’t get tarnished. It’s sooooooo difficult to build a reputation and sooooooooooo easy to flush it down the toilet.

We’ll get it sorted tomorrow but the best they can do now is start giving me my money back so I can take my business elsewhere. There’s a lot of trust needed to select a tuner and I won’t support any company that handles business like this.
Excellent reply!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Excellent reply!

I agree... i dont even have the breath to argue with the guy sticking up for the company not being able to respond to their "Contact us" form....

Even if the internet guy didn't tell them where those e mails were going.... Its the job of Livernois to figure out where there going... if they dont care where those emails are going and dont respond to them... Thats on them and people should be informed of it....

I respond to every single one of my clients emails within hours... every single one... Weather its a 10k job or a 1 million dollar job...... They all go to my iphone.... or ipad... or laptop.... How can you give a company an excuse to not have access to their e mail....... They are responsible for every aspect of their company weather they outsource it or not..... Its not hard to reply to an e mail...... at all... let alone deliver to the customer what you were promised.....

If they fired that employee, or he quit..... Its their responsibility to pick it up and figure out how to move on without him....

With my rant over.... Livernois has exploded over the last year... And truly think its just growing pains while they figure out how to respond and get everything running smooth.... If they care about their own company give them time and they will figure it out... If not.... welll ya know lol

~apparently i did have the breath~

·
Super Moderator
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
To be clear, I have zero problem with anyone voicing their opinion as long as it’s respectfully. Everyone has their right to feel however they want to about whatever and I wasn’t trying to be rude or anything and I don’t want anyone to feel like they can’t speak their minds on this forum as long as they aren’t a Dbag about it. My complaint is about business 101, 1st day stuff you should know when operating a business. I’ll speak to them directly tomorrow and voice my concerns, it’s just that I work at night so I do almost everything via email because I’m asleep during business hours.
Happy Jeeping everyone

·
Super Moderator
1,108 Posts
IMO sending someone a email is better then calling them. this lets the person reply when he can normally there is a time where i go and look over all my emails and i reply to them all. If you call me and I am with someone i wont answer to me thats rude maybe I am with this person 3 hours. I would like a email to look at and reply to when I could. So IMO you are being to nice to them but I have the head tuners email I am telling you he will reply fast. when you want It I have it for you. thats if you dont burn the shop down before then lol. I got matches if you need help

·
Registered
212 Posts
IMO sending someone a email is better then calling them. this lets the person reply when he can normally there is a time where i go and look over all my emails and i reply to them all. If you call me and I am with someone i wont answer to me thats rude maybe I am with this person 3 hours. I would like a email to look at and reply to when I could. So IMO you are being to nice to them but I have the head tuners email I am telling you he will reply fast. when you want It I have it for you. thats if you dont burn the shop down before then lol. I got matches if you need help
EXACTLY... and while your dealing with that customer for 3 hours... You can take a peak at your phone... If you see a pissed of client... just respond... Hey with another client, understand your concerns, will call you as soon as I am done....

I bet if he received an e mail like that with a follow up..... No one would be that mad.

If im on a job site, installed 12ft high pieces of glass, im not picking up my phone....... I would say 85% of my businesses communication is through e mail.... phone is usually saved for my employees, and problems..

1 - 20 of 124 Posts