Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody get any of the automatic software updates yet? I got a notice about a week ago on the infotainment system that updates were ready so I scheduled them for midnight. The next day I got a notice saying the updates had failed. WTF! So, the next day I got the notice again. OK, again I set it to update early the next morning. This time when I started it up, I got a notice that the updates were successful.

I usually park the TH overnight in a metal covered structure (garage) but the second night I left it outside to see if that would help. I guess it really needs access to the cellular network.

The main thing I have noticed so far is the performance pages work "much faster". Loads in about half the time or maybe even less. Also notice the PP version number changed so I know they were updated. Beats the heck out of taking it to the dealer for updates.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My computer never updated so it felt old and junky. I searched on the internet a fix and found on this awesome blog an automatic software updater: Free driver updater: Top-15 list | Thinkmobiles . It is working perfectly with my computer. Now it updates automatically every time when a new update. Now I have the latest features that exist for my computer. I am really satisfied about this software. In general, these software updates are great. They changed the way that my computer feels. It is awesome.

·
Banned
391 Posts
Thanks for the heads up, Car-Guy.
I haven't driven mine for a month or so, and I doubt it gets a cell signal where it's parked, so I can probably look forward to an update.
Which to me usually means that something doesn't work right afterwards. But the performance pages sure could use some speeding up.

·
Registered
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
346 Posts
I've never seen this since my purchase back in April 2019, my Sirius Guardian expired this May 2020 and I never accessed the wireless coverage to share my data plan on this vehicle. So how does this over the air work??????

·
Registered
68 Posts
Mine is an 18 purchased in March. I haven’t seen any notifications. Wonder what I’m missing?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.