Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes sr now my brakes are making this weird noise its now back at the dealer so far 3 days in my house 30 days at the dealer with only 3333 miles on a 2022 I think all cars built during pandemic are going to have big problems quality control its not the same

·
Super Moderator
2,804 Posts
yes sr now my brakes are making this weird noise its now back at the dealer so far 3 days in my house 30 days at the dealer with only 3333 miles on a 2022 I think all cars built during pandemic are going to have big problems quality control its not the same
Well I got mine in 18 with no shortage of defects so I think the problem is that Jeep puts out a crap product and treats their customers like crap. They just have zero business selling something at this price point and should stick to wranglers, where nobody cares about the quality.

·
Premium Member
2019, Jeep, Trackhawk, Granite Crystal
295 Posts
Lil Hemi sorry to disagree with you. I own both the TH and a MB, the quality of service from my jeep dealer is 500% better than any MB service shop in Romania. The jeep dealer has never hesitated to find, fix, or work a solution to get my problem fixed. Even for warranty parts, they have never said no, if the dealer considered that FCA could refuse a warranty work, they always made their case as valid as possible. My jeep dealer is also extremely prompt in obtaining any parts I need without any negative comment. Now MB is a completely different story, those stuck up sons of bi*^%es are the worst, expensive as hell for no reason at all. They have never done warranty work without an arguement or threats. They always find a way to ruin my day, i dread going to them. I have changed 7 MB dealers, I have used all recommendations from friends,

I actually bragged so much about how much better the Jeep service center is that 1 of my buddies tagged along one time. This guy breathes and bleeds AMG’s. Well he was socked with how well they treated my TH, and how well treated we were at the dealer. He could grasp the idea that a mid level brand has better service qualities/client respect than an AMG dedicated dealer/service.

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Also please beat on a X5/6M competition or not, GLE 63 amg, GLE brabus, rsq8, urus, cayenne turbo s. Lets see how fast you will return to the TH for daily beaten reliability, compared to the rest. The TH might cost a lot more than the a regular TH, but I have beat the hell out of my TH, and everyday it’s ready to take another beatin.

all factory high powered cars have issues but none can take a beatin like the TH at it’s price point

·
Super Moderator
2,804 Posts
So I just need to take my jeep to Romania to get decent service? Here in America, I’ve had the dealership overfill the oil on the two times I had the oil changed (different dealerships) and I’ve had them refuse to fix interior trim because I modified the engine. My girl is an Acura fan and she was mortified at how jeep treats people. Making an appointment three weeks ahead of time, only for them to take another two weeks to even look at the issue, then refuse to fix it. My comments were really about build quality and I stand by them 100%. The damn jeep logo on the hood was obviously crooked when I picked it up and you don’t need a 100 point inspection to notice that one and that was minor compared to all of the other initial build quality issues. Im glad they treat you nice though, I’ll never buy another jeep/dodge/Chrysler. The build quality on my 14 limited was much better than my TH at less than half the price.

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Can’t disagree about build quality, there are a few issues that seem just stupid. But i have seen similar stuff on high end brands also. Jeep could have put one person to do proper quality control checks on the TH for its price point. I can’t really complain because I purchased way below msrp on my new TH. For the money I paid those minor issues I was ok just over looking them, but still had the dealer resolve them.

I do feel bad for you regarding the Jeep dealerships, but here is the same issue. I just got lucky that this dealership does the proper job and treats its clients correctly.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok so now my dealer is telling me they duplicate my problem but they cant fix it until Chrysler agrees to pay them, by the way they dont know what to do
guy is telling me they're going to replace the rotors and brake pads plus the Brembo's at this point im just waiting for the paper work so I can start a lemon law process I really hate to do that
but im not going to loose 110K because this idiots they dont know how to build a jeep :mad:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts