Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else have issues with their review backup camera? Today I went to back out of the garage and the backup camera never turned on. I went into the infotainment system to turn it on and got nothing again. After driving around for a bit and making a couple of stops it finally came back on, but it's weird that the camera was the only thing not functioning. All other electronics, gauges, and buttons were working properly.

·
Registered
695 Posts
That happened to me once and once only, when I got back in the SUV the next time expecting it not to work, it was working fine. I haven't experienced it again since.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Used to happen in my SRT. Also the entire screen would go blank and radio would not work occasionally. I thought it was going though some kind of update seeing as it would just start working again after the next time I turned her on.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I had the same thing happen on mine. There was nothing I could do to get the camera to display. I can't remember if I restarted the engine or not but later that day it was fine again an it has not happened since. I have approx. 2000 miles on mine now and it happened around 500miles or so far so good. I hope it was a fluke.

·
Registered
111 Posts
My stereo doesn’t work sometimes. About 1 out of every 50 start ups I have zero sound coming out of the speakers. Including my phone when it is hooked up to Bluetooth.

Very randomly, on certain restarts everything will work again. Definitely some type of computer glitch. Bugs the crap out of me and I was able to show the dealership when it happened although I did not drop it off at that time.

Now, since it’s working again the dealer is having a hard time diagnosing the exact issue. The service writer mentioned they might order another head unit and stick it in.

·
Registered
5 Posts
My backup camera stopped working today. I called the dealership and they total me to bring it in. They stated they have had multiple issues with the display units and it's not limited to the Track hawk. Service has not been the best here at my dealership in Texas so far. I've had the vehicle 4 months and have had to take it back there 3 times already for this or that. Wish they would have told me about these screen issues and the I/? Coolant level issue prior to me buying the vehicle. I sure hope my issue goes away soon! I really need it to back into my garage.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts