Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thought I would post this on the forum so you can see the bag set up. I went with Airlift Performance 3P for the Management and my Tank is Accuair Endo CT ( has the compressor built into the tank itself). The tank setup is super quiet hence why I went with Accuair for it. Truck drives fantastic on bag and as a lot of versatility for adjustments to suit your driving style firmness etc.. Other photos are on my Instagram page @scott_kaz73

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Bumper
Vehicle Car Honda

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Thanks for sharing, gorgeous ride.

I love the way these trucks look stock, but the lowered stance the airride can give without sacrificing ride quality is amazing. I have a 300C AWD with an Airlift customized kit installed and couldn't be happier. Very sharp Hawk!

·
Super Moderator
1,443 Posts
looks super good to me. I love all cars lowered. I never knew anyone made the compressors in the tanks now that is super cool also. only problem I see is Accuair just went and shut the doors.
I have some questions please. what are the thing in the spare compartment? I see the block that separates where the air goes. what is the tank looking thing and the metal thing.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for sharing, gorgeous ride.

I love the way these trucks look stock, but the lowered stance the airride can give without sacrificing ride quality is amazing. I have a 300C AWD with an Airlift customized kit installed and couldn't be happier. Very sharp Hawk!
Thank you for that....

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
looks super good to me. I love all cars lowered. I never knew anyone made the compressors in the tanks now that is super cool also. only problem I see is Accuair just went and shut the doors.
I have some questions please. what are the thing in the spare compartment? I see the block that separates where the air goes. what is the tank looking thing and the metal thing.
So that is my Snow Performance Meth Kit and it's pump. Sprays from 9psi to 21psi my max boost. I run BP Racing's M1 (100% Meth). E85 is not an option in Massachusetts. Yes I saw that Accuair went under but their products are still on the market. i have a feeling that they will sell that tank's technology to another manufacturer, it is the best tank on the market right now.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks great, what the details on your rims?
Did you install the bags by yourself, if so how easy or hard was it?
I installed my Eibach springs but starting to lean towards bags.
Rim set up are Velgen Classic Five in 22x10.5 wrapped in 305/35/22. No they don’t rub at all ever.
I did not install my bags set up so I can’t speak to the level of difficulty.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I love the wheel choice and am thinking getting the gun metal gray Classic 5s.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The accuser endo tank was a great concept on paper, and works great in SoCal (where Accuair was located), but it’s absolute garbage anywhere you deal with high humidity. We actually installed 2 of the first systems they released here (I’m in GA). The install was in the fall/winter, and everything worked great…then summer showed up. We’ve had six vehicles with 3 different iterations of this design, and they have all failed. I still have my first 2 tanks (they didn’t ask for them back), and the original design had nothing to protect the circuit boards inside from moisture. If you’ve used this system, you know how hot the tank gets…when it cools, the condensation builds in the tank. The 2nd one they sent had some of the boards coated with an epoxy…lasted about 2 months. 3rd tank they coated EVERYTHING and added a ridiculous air line with a purge button to “let the moisture out” (really?). It lasted longer than the others, but it’s now dead as well. The best thing for them is to remove them and throw them as far as you can across the parking lot…lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts