Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Super Moderator
3,008 Posts
I am going to run this alarm on a truck I am building. I wanted the auto start and window features but then kept reading and it has some very cool security features.
A ran a compustar on my 05 Evo MR. it was the only company that you could legally put a remote start on a manual transmission but the system had all kinds of utility functions that I never used. I really liked the two way feature that would let you know if your alarm was going off.

· Super Moderator
3,008 Posts
I want to give a quick recommendation for Chicago-area TH owners that are looking for a premium security system. I did all my research over the last few months and just had S&A Security install their custom system in my 2021 the day after I took delivery. I don't wish to disclose everything the security system does, but it is premium Compustar Drone type functionality plus much more. Steve, the owner, has developed custom functionality that covers all possible means of taking the TH. The videos on their site give you some more info on key features, but there are even more "secret" features that are just very practical and effective. Can it still be towed away or carjacked? - yes, but the system has some very effective ways of dealing with that. Plus it is way faster at 2-way communication than the UConnect.

It is not cheap, but I have a lot more peace of mind now living in one of the car theft and car jacking capitals of the world. Especially since my first TH was stolen in less than a week.
That’s good stuff man. So this is NOT compustar? Only available in the Chicago area?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts