Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to find the best Service Department in Michigan?
Truly Appreciate referrals!
Also, list who has the best service dept in your area, city/state.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Massachusetts - 495 Jeep in Lowell, MA. They have no issues with aftermarket work being done and servicing. Will always ask if there is a tune before plugging in to update Software and will install almost anything you want them to at a very reasonable rate. Iv'e been going there for years.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply.
I should be more specific; Looking for best Dealership Service Depts in Michigan for warranty work and also aftermarket/modification Service depts.
I’m sure others would appreciate referrals in other cities/states.
Thanks Much

·
Registered
116 Posts
Massachusetts - 495 Jeep in Lowell, MA. They have no issues with aftermarket work being done and servicing. Will always ask if there is a tune before plugging in to update Software and will install almost anything you want them to at a very reasonable rate. Iv'e been going there for years.
Awesome, Im right down the road from them, good to know.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Awesome, Im right down the road from them, good to know.
best kept secret for this dealership is whenever I make an oil change appointment on a saturday or any day they will give you a late morning time, so long as you are there when the garage opens at 8am, your the first in and out so waiting is easy knowing you were first in line.... so all the lessons about cutting lines when you were in school just went out the door.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts