Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it me or am I the only one who has terrible luck with these types of things? Lol

Ordered a Billet Oil Catch-Can and optioned to have it painted yellow to match the brake calipers. Ordered this end of November and it still hasn’t been shipped. The reason is because their painter mixed up the white & yellow orders so everything that was supposed to be yellow was white and vice versa.

Not mad at Billet, I understand things happen and honestly I’m not in a rush to get the thing.

I still stand behind their quality of product so this post is not to bash their name or company. Simply thought it would be funny to share lol

I’m anxious!!!

·
Registered
349 Posts
I know they are slow. I waited months for all my caps. The quality to top notch, just not a fan of the attachment method on some of the caps they offer for our vehicle.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know they are slow. I waited months for all my caps. The quality to top notch, just not a fan of the attachment method on some of the caps they offer for our vehicle.
Nice. Caps look awesome, wanted to get a few myself but they don’t offer yellow. Atleast when I ordered my catch-can.

·
Super Moderator
2,296 Posts
They are definitely slow and I’m with you on the wiper fluid reservoir cap, that’s pretty cheesy. Other than that the pieces are done well and look great.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They are definitely slow and I’m with you on the wiper fluid reservoir cap, that’s pretty cheesy. Other than that the pieces are done well and look great.
Hah think I saw on YouTube it’s applied with double sided tape?

Funny enough, I got my tracking number today. **** thing finally shipped!

·
Registered
65 Posts
I think the billet caps in yellow look good. Good quality overall and all with set screws.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think the billet caps in yellow look good. Good quality overall and all with set screws.
Those look amazing in yellow!!! I swear when I ordered my catch can there wasn’t a yellow option for any of the other cap accessories. I’ll have to order a set.

Got my catch can on Monday and installed it yesterday. Quality is too notch.

Attachments

·
Registered
220 Posts
Ahh a Caliper Yellow Strut Bar would look good under those hoods :smile2:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ahh a Caliper Yellow Strut Bar would look good under those hoods /forum/images/JeepTrackHawk_2015/smilies/tango_face_smile.png
I was just thinking of that! Maybe a yellow bwoody performance suspension package as well lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts