Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Our kit comes with J pipes, which are adjustable and get rid of the drone. If you add future mods that cause some drone, you can adjust the J pipes to get rid of the new drone frequency.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Only 2 days left in our Black Friday sale! 15% off site wide with free shipping to the continental US. Visit our site at www.solo-performance.com or call/text us at 516-655-9002 (until midnight EST).

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Black Friday is really a good opportunity to get something desire at that is too expensive for you. I usually wait for it to buy some useful techniques or equipment for my house. But honestly, I don't understand those people who burst into stores like wild ones and start buying tons of toilet paper and all the nonsense as if we are on the verge of the end of the world. Sure, it is a pleasure to get something for a good discount but everything has its limit. For example, there is a cool source DontPayFull: Coupon Codes, Coupons, Promo Codes, Free Shipping and Discounts where you can monitor promo codes, coupons, and sales for all possible good every day. Do not go crazy, you can save well on simple things all year.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts