Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Would be interested to know if there is any drone with solo at any speed. I understand that magnaflow is drone free. Anyone on the forum that can confirm?
I know that right now Hottexhaust has a 20% coupon, see attached.

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Our kit comes with J pipes, which are adjustable and get rid of the drone. If you add future mods that cause some drone, you can adjust the J pipes to get rid of the new drone frequency.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Only 2 days left in our Black Friday sale! 15% off site wide with free shipping to the continental US. Visit our site at www.solo-performance.com or call/text us at 516-655-9002 (until midnight EST).

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
In general, the situation with Black Friday is quite paradoxical. Of course, sellers know perfectly well that people are waiting for discounts and will come to buy these days, so what is the point of big deals. And it seems that this situation is directly conducive to possible fraud. Still, it is interesting that in recent years the Internet has learned to monitor fraud, primarily because the information can always be checked: look at prices on other sites, even download the page from the cache.
I always check discounts on the service https://heydiscount.co.uk/. I recommend not being fooled by the promised discounts but checking the prices of the products you are interested in. Also - Sign up for the newsletters of your desired retailer, and find out if that store will do a price match. Create accounts on major retailers' sites ahead of time to save time, and research the product's price. Beware of unknown brands.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am very interested in the Black Friday discounts this year. Last year I saved a lot of money with everything I needed to go fishing. I found a lot of discounts from hoopladoopla.com and could buy all the fishing gear I needed at a very good price. Some of the things I bought are already broken, and I need to buy new ones. I don't want to pay the full price for them, so it is why I am waiting for Black Friday. I think it is better to wait a little bit, rather than buy the things you need now and pay more.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts