Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any recommendations on a good set of black lug nuts that will match the black wheels? I'd really like to get rid of these chrome housing covered lug nuts that come on the TH.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Search for lug nuts. Most of us went with gorilla lugs, doesn’t exactly match the black but they’re very theft resistant and they look good. The part number will be on the original thread.
Thanks bud. I should have known to do a search first. :smile2:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ordered the Gorilla's off Ebay for $63 shipped. Much cheaper than I thought they would have been.

·
Super Moderator
1,949 Posts
It takes three times longer to take off the tire now but I think you’ll like them. Be sure to save the thing with the key info in case u ever lose it because one gorilla key does not fit other sets unlike most lug locks.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It takes three times longer to take off the tire now but I think you’ll like them. Be sure to save the thing with the key info in case u ever lose it because one gorilla key does not fit other sets unlike most lug locks.
Good to know, thanks.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I came across this today: Advanced Wheel Locks. advancedwheellocks.com

Has anyone heard of these wheels locks? or used them?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I used these:
McGard 64074 Black (M14 x 1.5 Thread Size) Bulge Cone Seat Style Lug Nut
Not security/theft-resistant, not perfect color match... but seem to work and don't look too out of place.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I used these:
McGard 64074 Black (M14 x 1.5 Thread Size) Bulge Cone Seat Style Lug Nut
Not security/theft-resistant, not perfect color match... but seem to work and don't look too out of place.
Can you send a pic of them on your wheels?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Advanced Wheel Locks. advancedwheellocks.com

Has anyone heard of these wheels locks? or used them? They look better than others....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts