1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
76 Posts
If you click the Ops name and pick "View Public Profile" you can see when they last logged in. He hasn't logged in since you PM'd. A quick check avoids a bunch of "I still haven't heard from" posts...

·
Banned
31 Posts
If you click the Ops name and pick "View Public Profile" you can see when they last logged in. He hasn't logged in since you PM'd. A quick check avoids a bunch of "I still haven't heard from" posts...
Craig, I can certainly understand where your coming from sir but I don't require anyone telling me how to use the forums or how to respond to something that I'm interested in buying so thanks but no thanks my friend. I can navigate and find my way around the forums because this isn't my first rodeo brother!!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Craig, I can certainly understand where your coming from sir but I don't require anyone telling me how to use the forums or how to respond to something that I'm interested in buying so thanks but no thanks my friend. I can navigate and find my way around the forums because this isn't my first rodeo brother!!!
You are pretty funny. Apparently you can't navigate proficiently.

·
Banned
31 Posts
You are pretty funny. Apparently you can't navigate proficiently.
Yeah, your pretty funny too,lol!!! What I don't understand is why you guys even waste your time worrying about how I conduct business on here??? Why don't you take up knitting or another sort of hobby and do something constructive with your spare time. LMAO!!!

·
Banned
31 Posts
He has not been on since the day he posted. :-(
Yeah, more than likely this exhaust doesn't even exist due to the fact that he hasn't posted actual pictures of the item and his join date,lol!!! I'm new to being a Trackhawk owner & member on here but this isn't my first rodeo as I've owned a few Hellcats and Mopars for some time now.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Yeah, your pretty funny too,lol!!! What I don't understand is why you guys even waste your time worrying about how I conduct business on here??? Why don't you take up knitting or another sort of hobby and do something constructive with your spare time. LMAO!!!
You're the funny one. Someone try's to educate you and spit out a bunch of crap about how you don't need their help.

·
Banned
31 Posts
You're the funny one. Someone try's to educate you and spit out a bunch of crap about how you don't need their help.
cmacclel, and your telling me this why sir? Because you like to overstep your boundaries and pretend as if you know me or something or assume that I care about how this makes you feel??? What a life you must have to be on here wasting your time and mine with this nonsense!!! If I want to have an arrogant as*holes opinion I'll ask you for one!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts