Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys,
I wanted to take a minute to talk about the level of customer service that Borla provides. I purchased the carbon fiber tips in addition to their S-type cat back a few years ago, right when they released it for the Trackhawk. Recently I noticed the clear was messing up in a few spots. Honestly, you have to be cleaning them to notice but I emailed Borla asking them if they had seen this often. They offered to replace the tips at no cost without me EVER ASKING THEM TO!!!! Holy crap y’all but that is just amazing! These people REALLY stand behind their product. Also, I purchased the tips through a 3rd party so Borla stepping up means even more. I just cannot say enough good things about this American company.

Attachments

·
Registered
169 Posts
Now that is customer service! More US company’s should pay attention to Borla!
Hopefully your next set of tips will not have the same issue since you have not had these that long. Just curious did you spray them with a power washer? Regardless the clearcoat should not be flaking off like that.

·
Super Moderator
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought them right when they came out. My guess is they were still perfecting the process. I always hand wash so no high pressure.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I’ll second that. Apart from just loving my S-Type, I also had one on my wrangler. There were some paint issues and Borla replaced no questions asked. Great company and products !

·
Registered
29 Posts
That's because the Carbon tips are only rated for up to 900 whp before the clear coat peels off at super sonic speeds.

J/K 😃 ...... But seriously that is awesome to hear they are stepping up to take care of you. That move alone will gain them more customers for sure. 👍

Honestly, I never cared for Borla products on my GM vehicles and always went with Corsa systems in the past on mine. However, I just love the quality, fit and mostly the sound of my S-Type Borla Trackhawk exhaust that I would recommend it to anyone. Even more so knowing that they take care of their customers.

Kudos Mr Borla! 😉

·
Super Moderator
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh yeah, I should mention that I never asked for a new set. I only sent an email with a picture and asked if they had seen this before and he offered to replace them. Just like that, I wasn’t mad, or sending angry emails or anything like that. I just asked if he’d seen it before. Just a QUALITY company is all I can say. If only every company had this much integrity? Oh well, I can dream I guess.

·
Registered
7 Posts
This review on their customer service just paid for those sweet Tips 👍. I am the same way when I bring something to a companies attention.. Not wanting anything, just trying to understand and remedy the situation..

I’ll be ordering from Borla soon

1 - 10 of 10 Posts