Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got an alright deal on a used 2018 TH; loaded minus the DVD headrests, Red on Red with 21k miles. It came with a JLT intake and some exhaust bits deleted.

Going to be getting a catch can and get an actual exhaust to replace the slightly modified stock one I think, even though it sounds really gnarly as-is.

·
Super Moderator
1,108 Posts
congratz and welcome. what was the Ok deal? I think prices are gonna stay where they are and hold firm if not go up. no 2021s so its just whats out for sale now and thats it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
congratz and welcome. what was the Ok deal? I think prices are gonna stay where they are and hold firm if not go up. no 2021s so its just whats out for sale now and thats it.
Thank you! This is quite literally my dream vehicle. $68,650 was what I grabbed it for... not a steal by any means.

·
Super Moderator
1,108 Posts
Thank you! This is quite literally my dream vehicle. $68,650 was what I grabbed it for... not a steal by any means.
seems fair and honestly who cares as long as you are happy. people get to caught up in who got the best deal that dont matter as long as you are happy.
I was just curious as I think next year I am gonna sell mine so wanted to know how much money I will loose,lol.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
seems fair and honestly who cares as long as you are happy. people get to caught up in who got the best deal that dont matter as long as you are happy.
I was just curious as I think next year I am gonna sell mine so wanted to know how much money I will loose,lol.
What are you looking to grab next? I feel like once you own one of these... it'll be a very hard vehicle to replace, unless you're in dire need of a 3rd row. Which Dodge looks to be making a Hellcat powered Durango next..

·
Super Moderator
1,108 Posts
What are you looking to grab next? I feel like once you own one of these... it'll be a very hard vehicle to replace, unless you're in dire need of a 3rd row. Which Dodge looks to be making a Hellcat powered Durango next..
Before the TH I was going to get a Escalade add big breaks - magnuson - cam and tune. of coarse wheels tires and lower. I was all set to do this and my buddy called and said the TH were taking 12-14K off sticker go look at them. so with the cost of the TH being cheaper plus it was all done no down time it made sense to get the TH. BUT soon after I had buyers remorse its just to small for me. Im 6-2 and 275 Pounds (muscle not fat) my arm is on the pillar and makes my back tighten up on any longer rides. So I dumped a **** load of money in the TH trying to make myself like it and dont get me wrong its the baddest car I have ever owned but I just dont fit like I want to. So I will be looking to go full sized SUV or maybe go back to Raptor if they make them different when I am ready to buy.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This thing is getting a LOT of attention... made some kids night on Saturday at a Sonic Drive-In, he was hanging out checking it out at idle(it's fucking hot here, even at night, so I didn't turn it off) and the whole 10-15 minutes of us there waiting for our order, this kid just kept gawking at it. As his family starts to pull away, I give it a rev and he flew out the window with the biggest grin ever! haha Was so much fun to bring someone some excitement.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Before the TH I was going to get a Escalade add big breaks - magnuson - cam and tune. of coarse wheels tires and lower. I was all set to do this and my buddy called and said the TH were taking 12-14K off sticker go look at them. so with the cost of the TH being cheaper plus it was all done no down time it made sense to get the TH. BUT soon after I had buyers remorse its just to small for me. Im 6-2 and 275 Pounds (muscle not fat) my arm is on the pillar and makes my back tighten up on any longer rides. So I dumped a **** load of money in the TH trying to make myself like it and dont get me wrong its the baddest car I have ever owned but I just dont fit like I want to. So I will be looking to go full sized SUV or maybe go back to Raptor if they make them different when I am ready to buy.
This is interesting, because I'm 6'6 and 240 lbs, and I find the TH super comfortable to drive. It's one of the few vehicles where I don't have to have the seat set all the way back and to the floor to fit in!

·
Super Moderator
1,108 Posts
This is interesting, because I'm 6'6 and 240 lbs, and I find the TH super comfortable to drive. It's one of the few vehicles where I don't have to have the seat set all the way back and to the floor to fit in!
It not a height thing! its a wide thing. your arm/shoulder doesn't hit the pillar?

·
Super Moderator
1,108 Posts
im also sure your 6-6 at 240 isnt like my 6-2 at 275. I am very muscular like body builder type.

·
Registered
4 Posts
It not a height thing! its a wide thing. your arm/shoulder doesn't hit the pillar?
im also sure your 6-6 at 240 isnt like my 6-2 at 275. I am very muscular like body builder type.
Gotcha, yes I was thinking a height aspect, not width. I'm probably more comparable to a bean pole versus you by the sounds of it haha!

I don't have any issues with my arms or shoulders hitting the pillar though, I find it quite comfortable to drive.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts