Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone painted or powder coated the brakes a different color. On the Challenger & Charger they have an option for different colored brakes. I'm not to keen on the yellow brake calipers.

I have a white trackhawk with black wheels. I was thinking about changing the calipers to black and taking all the emblems off. I want to be under the radar as much as possible.

·
Banned
362 Posts
There has been a few threads on repainting calipers early this year. (either on this forum or the other TH forum) Very few folks seemed to like the yellow calipers when they first came out (me included) but after a while they seem to grow on you. Check out UTube "painting calipers"... I've seen several videos there on "how to" paint them correctly.

·
Registered
60 Posts
There has been a few threads on repainting calipers early this year. (either on this forum or the other TH forum) Very few folks seemed to like the yellow calipers when they first came out (me included) but after a while they seem to grow on you. Check out UTube "painting calipers"... I've seen several videos there on "how to" paint them correctly.
I'm in this group. At first I hated the yellow calipers (I had a 2016 SRT and was used to the red). After having the TH for a few months, I have grown to like them. I even opted for the gloss yellow Bwoody alignment parts and CAI to go with the theme.

·
Registered
695 Posts
I’ve got the ivory white with black wheels, and I think the yellow calipers work very well. Even if there were other color options offered, I probably would’ve selected yellow from the jump.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts