Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Deb. Love cars just traded in my porche for a candy apple red track hawk. Played with the paddles today. I loooooove it. Got nervous last night when I left my porche behind thought I made a mistake but as I was brought up with a dad who was a mechanic and raced cars I know he would be proud. Glad to be part of this forum. Any issues I should know about?

·
Registered
369 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I traded a 2017 Porsche in on my 2018 TH and have never looked back. Regarding issues... the best way is to just browse the forum as there is some great advice and ideas on how to better enjoy your TH.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Just be careful when using the paddles. At least on my TH the gears will never shift on their own back to drive mode like my charger HellCat. I have bumped off the limiter too many times already so that now I'm constantly moving shifter back and forth to make sure it is in auto mode.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

BTW: I never use the paddles. Nor Launch Mode. I'm old school...like to do as much for myself as these modern machines will allow.
But, I'm sure you will have fun with your new toy now matter how you drive it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts