Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sarah and her White TrackHawk wanted to raise the bar and see what we could actually do and really push the limits of the TrackHawk.

Starting with the S1025 package and then adding a direct port Nitrous Kit along with a good amount of tuning with the nitrous this TrackHawk has the highest horsepower and torque of any AWD vehicle we have had on our AWD dyno.

Let's now see who will step up and be able to top this. Who will be the next TrackHawk king or queen?

Sincerely Scott

https://youtu.be/LtTvtHHwHJk

By the way no dyno's were harmed or damaged in this video!

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'd love to hear how these big power TH's drivetrains are or are not holding up. This is definitely testing to find the weak links!

·
Registered
157 Posts
BLOODY HELL, lol I will just be happy with my S1025 package.
As a side note, at 15% drivetrain loss, 602 = 708 crank (nicely matches manufacturer's claim) but 835 = 982 - a bit short of the 1025...

·
Registered
96 Posts
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How about some 1/4 mile times or in gear acceleration etc? Would like to see those. 60-130 mph sort of stuff.
We can not wait until spring to get this bad monster to the track. With this much power on drag radials this TrackHawk should be low 9's easy. The weather here in Michigan has not been favorable for us to get to the track.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Curious what kind of investment one would have to make from stock form to do this? The S1025 price is posted on the site but the Nitrous additional tuning and other odds and ends???

What is the ballpark $10k, $15k more? Another big name tuner advertises over 1000 wheel HP but they are asking something along the lines of $40k for that performance. I’m not mentioning any names here but they must be marketing to the oil Sheiks.

·
Super Moderator
1,671 Posts
You’d need to upgrade the fuel system I’d think. At some point you’re going to have to start replacing internals too.

333 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Curious what kind of investment one would have to make from stock form to do this? The S1025 price is posted on the site but the Nitrous additional tuning and other odds and ends???

What is the ballpark $10k, $15k more? Another big name tuner advertises over 1000 wheel HP but they are asking something along the lines of $40k for that performance. I’m not mentioning any names here but they must be marketing to the oil Sheiks.
HellHawked you guys come up with the best questions that I get the biggest thrills to answer.

To do the S1025 package plus the custom direct port nitrous kit gets a little more advanced as most everyone who has done this do the additional supporting mods.

S1025 package to start
Wideband controller
Nitrous kit
Livernois cold air kit
Welding of the bungs into the blower
Catch can
Remote bottle opener
Second bottle for back up
Gen X 2 -6 line upgrade kit
Remote bottle fitting
All the various fuel adapters and PTFE lines
Nec fuel for tuning
Nec NOS for tuning
Custom hand bent fogger lines
Relays and wiring to connect all the electrical
Progressive nitrous controller
3 gauge pod holder
boost/vac gauge
air fuel ratio gauge
fuel pressure gauge
modified exhaust
custom tuning for the amount of nitrous that you want to use could be 50 hp and up to 400 hp

To do a full set up like this will run $27,000.00 and we can do various other set up's that would run less expensive but this package is the best you can get until someone really wants to step up and do my ultimate build!!!!!!!!

The recipe for disaster as it would be disastrous for anybody who pulls up next to you.

This would add
Ported Snout
Our cnc ported cylinder heads
Customer built stroker shortblock
300 hp shot of nitrous

you could have all of this for probaly around $46,000.00 and though the recipe has never been tested on a track in theory this would be a very low 9 second capable pass. I'm still waiting for someone to step up to this package it will set the bar for the new record.

Hope this helps and as always any questions feel free to call text or e-mail me
Sincerely
Scott
Office 313-561-5500 ext 122
Cell #313-213-0273
E-mail [email protected]

·
Registered
267 Posts
really impressive stuff Scott. and thanks for detailing the nitrous setup and full install cost.

on the other hand....

You’d need to upgrade the fuel system I’d think. At some point you’re going to have to start replacing internals too.
probably just a BAP and as Scott listed it does not need internals ....classic opinionated misinformation from our village idiot ;)

333 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
really impressive stuff Scott. and thanks for detailing the nitrous setup and full install cost.

on the other hand....

probably just a BAP and as Scott listed it does not need internals ....classic opinionated misinformation from our village idiot ;)
Guys I am more than happy to help you out. We work on these all day every day and learn a lot every hour every day and now every year. Please let us help you as we have already learned from our mistakes. We can save you money and time.

As far as the Nitrous kit goes I hope this helps you to understand the extreme amount of parts and work that goes into this system and the adjust ability of this kit. No other kit on the market can come close and be as efficient also meaning you will not have a variation of nitrous and fuel each cylinder will get the exact same amount of fuel and nitrous which means you will not have some lean cylinders and some rich cylinders which rob you of power and ultimately can destroy an engine.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Guys I am more than happy to help you out. We work on these all day every day and learn a lot every hour every day and now every year. Please let us help you as we have already learned from our mistakes. We can save you money and time.

As far as the Nitrous kit goes I hope this helps you to understand the extreme amount of parts and work that goes into this system and the adjust ability of this kit. No other kit on the market can come close and be as efficient also meaning you will not have a variation of nitrous and fuel each cylinder will get the exact same amount of fuel and nitrous which means you will not have some lean cylinders and some rich cylinders which rob you of power and ultimately can destroy an engine.
It is WAY more work than I would have guessed and is very professional. Thanks for the info. I’ll be starting my journey with the S975 or S1025 once I figure out fuel options and pay for our family cruise this year - the fam might get a little upset if I mod the Hawk vs. take them on a Disney cruise:grin2:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts