Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
362 Posts
Have you had a problem with yours?

Zero issues here at 36k miles and it's totally stock. Doesn't even burn any oil that I can tell.

·
Registered
157 Posts
The only one I have heard about that was had many postings online was a Livernois S1025 package with the vendor claiming bad gas. I assume most others who blew stuff will probably not share that publicly.

·
Super Moderator
1,420 Posts
The only one I have heard about that was had many postings online was a Livernois S1025 package with the vendor claiming bad gas. I assume most others who blew stuff will probably not share that publicly.
I think you are right but I would hope they would. We need to know if something or someone is causing issues with these over priced mini vans.
I think the 1025 package guy did that himself. the dealer flashed the car to stock was a huge flag for me. not letting Livernois get the TH to look at was not right either. but thats in the past if any new issues pop up please let us know. My 1025 package is running great I have had a hicup or two with the trans shifting it has not been perfect but not sure why. to me it seems to happen when I do weird stuff like coming to a stop but then dont stop and hammer it. the trans cant keep up is what it feels like.
I also get stuck in light to light driving with traffic and think the computer is learning thats the way I always drive lol.

·
Registered
582 Posts
6.2 has been around in this form for 4 years now.

Plenty of failures over the years, but nothing problematic. The supercharger itself has probably been the biggest problematic issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am close to NH, curious where you are taking it for service/work.
Sorry for the delay in responding I was out of town. I'm not bringing it to any dealer, if I were it would be Bob Mariano in Concord, NH. The two service advisors there are great!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts