Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have first hand knowledge of a shop that’s knowledgeable on the Trackhawk that is near San Antonio, TX. I really don’t want to shop my car to the east coast if there is another worthy option...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Call Chris Bailey at Bailey’s Hyperformance in Fort Worth. They do tons of jeeps, mopar etc. They have my Whippled ‘14 Jeep SRT making a conservative 700 all wheel horsepower. They have done several Trackhawks that I know of and are the only place I will take my hawk in Texas once the warranty is over!

·
Super Moderator
1,665 Posts
Lil Hemi is getting a 426 installed at Pietz Performance just west of Houston next week, the engine is in assembly now.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lil Hemi is getting a 426 installed at Pietz Performance just west of Houston next week, the engine is in assembly now.
By west of Houston, do you mean Hennessey? If so I will completely pass. I’m still watching for a place and will ship my TH before I pay Hennessey’s premium

332 Posts
By west of Houston, do you mean Hennessey? If so I will completely pass. I’m still watching for a place and will ship my TH before I pay Hennessey’s premium
We do offer vehicle transportation services round trip or even one way since some customers like to take a road trip on the way home to enjoy their new builds. Just PM, call or email us your info and we would be happy to help out with getting an estimate put together for you. If transportation's not the best route I can always check with my wholesale rep to see if he has any shops in your area that would be able to install one of our packages if you'd like.
313-561-5500
[email protected]

·
Super Moderator
1,665 Posts
Lol, no worries. I’ll never speak THAT name and I’d definitely never refer anyone to them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts