Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like new condition, only used for a little over 1k miles. Super gloss yellow with hawk and BWP logo in gloss yellow. Includes dry filter sock as pictured. Everything pictured is included. Would prefer local pickup (Ashburn, VA), but will ship at buyer's expense. Selling because I no longer have my Trackhawk.

Asking $375.

*Only fits 2018 Trackhawks, will NOT fit 2019 models.

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can't speak from personal experience with the Livernois, but have heard that it is also a good product. I really liked the BWoody CAI, primarily for the supercharger whine increase and the aesthetics. My stock intake was suffering from the white powder residue issue (which is common), so I wanted to replace it with something aftermarket. I was really pleased with the quality and performance of the BWoody intake.

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
I can't speak from personal experience with the Livernois, but have heard that it is also a good product. I really liked the BWoody CAI, primarily for the supercharger whine increase and the aesthetics. My stock intake was suffering from the white powder residue issue (which is common), so I wanted to replace it with something aftermarket. I was really pleased with the quality and performance of the BWoody intake.
Thank you very much for the kind words!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.