Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the way home from work and a X5 started toying with me. We just happened upon a red light together. I wasn't sure what he was going to do so I just waited for green and watched him. Sure enough he hammered, even with the lag of my reaction time I was well past him before 60mph. Here I though I had been itching to throttle some high level sports car and the most joy came from whooping a mismatched BMW, why you ask?

The funny thing is at the next light he pulled in behind me in shame. That shame tells me he had no idea what I was truly driving which makes it all that much better. I figure if he knew what I was driving he would have pulled up next to me again at least give me the nod, or ask how I like it.

So my TH's new nickname is "Sucker Punch". You know that had to be gut punch to that driver that he never saw coming. It will be a while before he toys with any other GC, out of pure fear,lmao

·
Registered
695 Posts
On my very first ride in it I got a big thumbs up from a guy who knew exactly what it was. But it’s always nice to “sucker punch” someone. Lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts