Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still not sure about the white it seems to soft foe me not mean like black wheels. But yet I think it looks classy. the yellow calipers I know I dont like Just not sure I want to make them Red
weird this car has been one of the most difficult to personalize I second guess every choice I make normally I see it in my head and build it this not so much.
Lol sorry stole the picture off my buddy IG page where I got wheels and tires I will take my own soon.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No idea why this picture is so bad it’s clear as day on my phone? My kid takes pictures I’ll see if she will snap a few off. She’s no pro but they will be clear at least lol

·
Registered
422 Posts
Still not sure about the white it seems to soft foe me not mean like black wheels. But yet I think it looks classy. the yellow calipers I know I dont like Just not sure I want to make them Red
weird this car has been one of the most difficult to personalize I second guess every choice I make normally I see it in my head and build it this not so much.
Lol sorry stole the picture off my buddy IG page where I got wheels and tires I will take my own soon.
Don't mind the white on white, love the CF edge but those look like a b**ch to clean and keep clean!

·
Super Moderator
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My TH is white as well and I'm having a hard time deciding what wheels to put on. White on white isn't my favorite and I like minimal spokes.
the Demon replicas are cool just 5 spoke design and if I went black that was the wheel I would get. I typically like just spokes also but when I decided to go white I knew it would only look good with a more mesh look. the white on white is growing on me and even the ugly yellow calipers are not so bad anymore,lol
Not one time did I get thumbs up or any remark towards the TH until the wheels now I get it a lot and the guy who changes our water at work loved it. I guess thats what makes this world great we are all different and have different tastes.
In the Raptor world them MFers are so scared to be different I laugh they all do the same exact wheel and tire combo very boring to me. I never want to pull up next to a car that looks just like mine even if it was a million dollar Lambo I would change junk on it.

Lol that was a long ramble sorry

·
Super Moderator
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Those wheels are awesome!

Where did you get them? Also, what was the cost if you don't mind me asking?
California Wheels in Campbell Ca. (Tommy) gave me a smoking deal 7k for wheels out the door even mounted and balanced my tires in the cost. I had got a good deal on tires so I already had them even though after the fact he would of been cheaper on tires also, lol oh well. all vendors including here wanted 8K for same exact wheels.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.