Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Read Only
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y'all! Hehehe. I'm here because I want to learn something about the Trackhawk that I don't already know. Looking for to exciting conversation and much mutual 707 ownership respect. I currently own a ♡BEAUTIFUL 2019 Charger ♡Hellcat and don't want anything except my comfortable fast car. The little piece of mountain I live on shows my babies weakness on snowy or icy days. So, big decisions are in the future and Trackhawk is at the top of my list! Heck, might even boost it on up to 1000 hp. More interesting, more fun, more thrill. LOVE 6.2 Liter supercharged HEMI.!!! Thanks folks!

·
Banned
362 Posts
Welcome to the board. I can't speak to going from a Charger Hellcat to Trackhawk but I switched from Vettes (4 of them in ~15 years) to the GC platform about 5 years ago. Two SRT's and two TH's, "so far"... I'll never switch back.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Welcome, former 2016 charger HC owner
myself.

This truck is the all weather 12 month/year version that you’ll quickly learn to love. While I do occasionally miss lighting the rears up for fun, it’s not enough to give up the benefits of awd and this engine.

Solid experience with mine for 2+ years and 36k miles. Not one warranty repair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
391 Posts
Yes, having 707 hp is nice, and somewhat addictive, which is why I'm picking up a Trackhawk this week.
But I strongly suspect that once the roads dry out in the spring, the Challenger will be the preferred ride again.

·
Read Only
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I hear ya!
Well, what I've learned since my original post. Trackhawk rules the road! I mean straight from manufacturing to the road! .... it goes up against any supercar with malignity!

·
Read Only
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Resonating with my own "concerns".

But, we had to take the sticky tires off for the cooler weather and the Hellcat really can't offer much kickass. I mean, NOW people want to test it? Where were they when the sticky tires were on? lol. Chasing some 5.0 Mustng GT? Maybe they know my kitty can't play as well in the cold. 🤷‍♀️

Trackhawk on the other hand, yeah.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts