Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a 2020 TH back in October. Just sorting through the “Race Options” and I hit the “I” icon. Then I saw this message. Now I’m familiar with the Race Cooldown but I didn’t think the TH would have the Chiller feature. Is it something that come on automatically when running the vehicle in Track mode as it states? Has anyone seen this?

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven’t tried it yet. I was actually surprised when I saw it. I went through race options and I didn’t see where you can activate the Chiller feature. I was thinking does it operate the same way in the Demon?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Congrats! I am envious =)

I tried desperately to get my '18 TH to where you are at, but obviously no luck.

You need to watch BOOST when driving - perhaps you ended up with a Demon blower also :surprise:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea I’ve watched the boost and it goes up to 11. I’ve done a few runs in TRACK mode. I saw the I/C coolant temps as low as 44 degrees. But that’s because this morning it was like 40 something outside in GA. I’ve read somewhere the Chiller feature will activate in Drag/Track mode and if outside temps are 55-60 or above. So if those conditions are met and AC refrigerant is diverted then you will feel warm/hot air through the vents right?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.