Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I’ve had my Trackhawk for about two weeks and put just over 1000 miles on her. All highway miles. Saw a small chip on the front bumper and that’s all it took for me to get the clear bra installed. Touched up the chip where it is hardly noticeable and dropped it off at Armor Wrap in Anaheim. The owner/installer Mike was a pleasure to deal with and he was way cheaper than the local shops in Huntington Beach.

He is doing the full hood, front bumper cover, mirrors and the front part of the side apron. PM me if you need his contact info and prices if interested. He also does full ceramic coating including a 5 coat special with lifetime warranty.

·
Registered
3 Posts
can they put the clear bra over ceramic coating?

i just had mine coated with a similar 5 coat lifetime, but saw a chip recently also .

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
can they put the clear bra over ceramic coating?

i just had mine coated with a similar 5 coat lifetime, but saw a chip recently also .

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Yes! You can clear bra over ceramic coating. It will definitely give you a good piece of mind knowing the front end is protected at highway speed.

·
Registered
34 Posts
So, I’ve had my Trackhawk for about two weeks and put just over 1000 miles on her. All highway miles. Saw a small chip on the front bumper and that’s all it took for me to get the clear bra installed. Touched up the chip where it is hardly noticeable and dropped it off at Armor Wrap in Anaheim. The owner/installer Mike was a pleasure to deal with and he was way cheaper than the local shops in Huntington Beach.

He is doing the full hood, front bumper cover, mirrors and the front part of the side apron. PM me if you need his contact info and prices if interested. He also does full ceramic coating including a 5 coat special with lifetime warranty.
I did suntek as well a while ago. Did you have the grille done as well? Thinking I may peel the grille part off as I just don't like how many edges there are that catches and shows dirt...

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I did suntek as well a while ago. Did you have the grille done as well? Thinking I may peel the grille part off as I just don't like how many edges there are that catches and shows dirt...
I decided not to do the grille. I was thinking the same thing with all the edges.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts