Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed an unlocked PCM from Diablosport and I have a check engine light. The code is P0600. The code wil not clear. It says it's cleared but the light stays on and then when you scan it again the code is back.
Any ideas?
Thanks

·
Registered
33 Posts
I just installed an unlocked PCM from Diablosport and I have a check engine light. The code is P0600. The code wil not clear. It says it's cleared but the light stays on and then when you scan it again the code is back.
Any ideas?
Thanks

Same issue. Diablo sent me a new map that suppresses the check engine light, but will not clear off the Trinity 2. They say they are working on a fix. Disappointed they are selling this product with a known issue. I don't think all our unlocked pcm's are bad. No driving issues in 2 weeks. Do you have the hand held to change maps?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Same issue. Diablo sent me a new map that suppresses the check engine light, but will not clear off the Trinity 2. They say they are working on a fix. Disappointed they are selling this product with a known issue. I don't think all our unlocked pcm's are bad. No driving issues in 2 weeks. Do you have the hand held to change maps?
Diablosport sent me a stock file that eliminated the P0600 code. I haven't seen it since.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts