Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed an unlocked PCM from Diablosport and I have a check engine light. The code is P0600. The code wil not clear. It says it's cleared but the light stays on and then when you scan it again the code is back.
Any ideas?
Thanks

·
Registered
33 Posts
I just installed an unlocked PCM from Diablosport and I have a check engine light. The code is P0600. The code wil not clear. It says it's cleared but the light stays on and then when you scan it again the code is back.
Any ideas?
Thanks

Same issue. Diablo sent me a new map that suppresses the check engine light, but will not clear off the Trinity 2. They say they are working on a fix. Disappointed they are selling this product with a known issue. I don't think all our unlocked pcm's are bad. No driving issues in 2 weeks. Do you have the hand held to change maps?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Same issue. Diablo sent me a new map that suppresses the check engine light, but will not clear off the Trinity 2. They say they are working on a fix. Disappointed they are selling this product with a known issue. I don't think all our unlocked pcm's are bad. No driving issues in 2 weeks. Do you have the hand held to change maps?
Diablosport sent me a stock file that eliminated the P0600 code. I haven't seen it since.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'm having the same issue with the P0600 error code from a Diablo unlocked PCM. For those that tuned it out, any issues lingering? I'm leery of tuning out something that is there for a reason...... I was debating just buying another unlocked PCM, but I'm not sure how many people are having this issue and if I'm just going to have the same issue and be out a bunch of $$$$$

·
Registered
'18 Rhino | Red Laguna
140 Posts
Has no one else ever got the P0600 code except us couple of folks?
Did you use a new PCM? If so, make sure it's skimmed by the dealer or you will have issues.

·
Registered
'18 Rhino | Red Laguna
140 Posts
It was a PCM from Diablo. I’ve tried everything that Diablo could think of. They just want to tune out the error code. It seems like it’s running ok with the exception of the CEL
Ask Diablo is the PCM still needs to be skimmed to your VIN.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Yeah, it has my VIN. It wouldn’t run otherwise. I’ve noticed there’s a big difference on expertise at Diablo. I’m working with a really knowledgeable tech right now. We’ve tried a lot of things, but still have the P0600. I think it’s just going to be tuned out.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts