Jeep Trackhawk Forum banner

Code 0600

6K views 19 replies 7 participants last post by  My2018Trackhawk 
#1 ·
I just installed an unlocked PCM from Diablosport and I have a check engine light. The code is P0600. The code wil not clear. It says it's cleared but the light stays on and then when you scan it again the code is back.
Any ideas?
Thanks

#6 ·
Same issue. Diablo sent me a new map that suppresses the check engine light, but will not clear off the Trinity 2. They say they are working on a fix. Disappointed they are selling this product with a known issue. I don't think all our unlocked pcm's are bad. No driving issues in 2 weeks. Do you have the hand held to change maps?

#11 ·
I'm having the same issue with the P0600 error code from a Diablo unlocked PCM. For those that tuned it out, any issues lingering? I'm leery of tuning out something that is there for a reason...... I was debating just buying another unlocked PCM, but I'm not sure how many people are having this issue and if I'm just going to have the same issue and be out a bunch of $$$$$

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.