Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok fellas im selling my almost NEW ARH CB.Has 447MILES Came off my 2018 TRACKHAWK.Comes with everything you see .Payed over $1500.00 selling for $900.00 NO SHIPPING!!! If your willing to pay to have us packaged and ship we can accommodate.located in Escondido CA 92026.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
****, I'm in Carmel Valley right down the road. Any sound clips? I was going to keep my stock exhaust and cut the suitcase muffler out, but if the price is right this sure would be easier haha.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol it was not as i expected!! Plus wanted to cry something new that i have not used before.Borla is the only system i have not used lol.BUT WOW IT SOUNDS GREAT!!! Drone is soooo minimal with the BORLA.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Lol it was not as i expected!! Plus wanted to cry something new that i have not used before.Borla is the only system i have not used lol.BUT WOW IT SOUNDS GREAT!!! Drone is soooo minimal with the BORLA.
Which Borla did you go with?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No regrets!!! The cold start and throttle growl is legit!! Send me your # i can send you video on both ARH and Borla if it would help.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Not able to send PM's, but my email is jeff at jordaninnovations dotcom if you still haven't sold this thing!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts