Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok fellas im selling my almost NEW ARH CB.Has 447MILES Came off my 2018 TRACKHAWK.Comes with everything you see .Payed over $1500.00 selling for $900.00 NO SHIPPING!!! If your willing to pay to have us packaged and ship we can accommodate.located in Escondido CA 92026.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
****, I'm in Carmel Valley right down the road. Any sound clips? I was going to keep my stock exhaust and cut the suitcase muffler out, but if the price is right this sure would be easier haha.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lol it was not as i expected!! Plus wanted to cry something new that i have not used before.Borla is the only system i have not used lol.BUT WOW IT SOUNDS GREAT!!! Drone is soooo minimal with the BORLA.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Lol it was not as i expected!! Plus wanted to cry something new that i have not used before.Borla is the only system i have not used lol.BUT WOW IT SOUNDS GREAT!!! Drone is soooo minimal with the BORLA.
Which Borla did you go with?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Borla ATACK
Thanks! Any regrets? I wound up ordering an S-type the other day cause I just couldn’t decide which way to go...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No regrets!!! The cold start and throttle growl is legit!! Send me your # i can send you video on both ARH and Borla if it would help.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Not able to send PM's, but my email is jeff at jordaninnovations dotcom if you still haven't sold this thing!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ok fellas im selling my almost NEW ARH CB.Has 447MILES Came off my 2018 TRACKHAWK.Comes with everything you see .Payed over $1500.00 selling for $900.00 NO SHIPPING!!! If your willing to pay to have us packaged and ship we can accommodate.located in Escondido CA 92026.
Do you still have the ARH CB? I'm new to this Forum and just asking.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts