picked up from the shop xmas eve
flex tuned
Demon Plus cam
id1050x
2.85 upper comes with a 2.55 also
Thermal spacers and blanket
Kong ported snout
jlt intake
i have stainless works test pipes that come with it too.
trying to gauge what you guys think it’s worth

I absolutely love the track hawk but with a newborn son, this monster won’t get used the way that it should.

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
It’s a 2018 I’m the second owner
just turned 31k black on black leather
OST DYNO built 426 has 1300 miles on it
all documented
picked up from the shop xmas eve
flex tuned
Demon Plus cam
id1050x
2.85 upper comes with a 2.55 also
Thermal spacers and blanket
Kong ported snout
jlt intake
i have stainless works test pipes that come with it too.
trying to gauge what you guys think it’s worth

I absolutely love the track hawk but with a newborn son, this monster won’t get used the way that it should.
You will only be able to sell to a small niche with all the mods. And this small niche likes to do their own mods. But if you have a good tune I's say $90,000.

·
Registered
4 Posts
You could get lucky and find someone that reconizes the vaule and likes the particular mods that you have made. If so 80 to 90 is possible, IMO.... i've had multiple TH's and SRT's as well as other high performance cars, and personally I've stayed away from any that have mods. But I usually buy new, so that's not been an issue for me.

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
I see long term potential in the Trackhawk, one of the most powerful street vehciles ever made. I think there will be a demand and price rise potential once manufacture has ended. There will always be Trackhawk Hawks!

·
Super Moderator
1,364 Posts
I see long term potential in the Trackhawk, one of the most powerful street vehciles ever made. I think there will be a demand and price rise potential once manufacture has ended. There will always be Trackhawk Hawks!
yes I seen a thing where Forbes had the TH has number 9 most collectable cars. I admit I didnt read it but that was cool to see that. I personally think the Demon will skyrocket in 5 years and in 10 be crazy money

·
Registered
343 Posts
I personally think the Demon will skyrocket in 5 years and in 10 be crazy money
We're already there. Just saw one advertised for 135K. With 18 miles on it, but still.
I came across a few new ones for about 80K when looking for a 'Cat, but didn't want a Demon. Guess I should have.

·
Registered
325 Posts
You should check out Demon crate prices. Now that is biggest markup ever.

Reactions: Jimmy N.

·
Super Moderator
2,114 Posts
I’m hoping my final edition Mitsubishi Evolution will appreciate in value 🤞🏼 In the meantime, imma drive the balls off of this Jeep. Lol

·
Registered
582 Posts
We're already there. Just saw one advertised for 135K. With 18 miles on it, but still.
I came across a few new ones for about 80K when looking for a 'Cat, but didn't want a Demon. Guess I should have.
BAT?
It sold for $140

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
343 Posts
No, the one I saw is at Legendary Motors. That price can probably be discussed down a bit, but probably not by 60K...at which point I could be interested. If it wasn't black.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts