Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone with a 2018 SRT or TrackHawk notice a colder temperature of the steering wheel and seats to older models?

Have an older Grand Caravan and a 17 SRT and both of them essentially toast the steering wheel and roast your butt on high for the seat but trying the TH out around 32 degrees and under its hard to tell they are even on. They feel like room temperature.

·
Super Moderator
225 Posts
Yep, long thread about it over on Jeep Garage. Not sure why FCA changed it but they did it across the board for 2018 models. My steering wheel starts off fairly warm, almost as warm as our 2015, but after a few seconds, the 2018 TH starts to cool back off where the 2015 stays nice and toasty... VERY annoying!

Reactions: Wallyman

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks folks. It's not just me going crazy. I'll try and search again on jeep garage. I looked but not good enough. I'll have that TSB# handy for the dealer too next time. I gotta say that for me neither of them seemed to start off toasty at all.

·
Registered
267 Posts
mine cooks. I have it programmed for auto on, I believe that activates under 40 F, and recently I've been getting the muscle memory for turning it off, because within 2 minutes im roasting.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts