Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to go with the extreme or ATAK. Anyone have addition details on drone and quality on either of these? One stand out more than the other?

·
Registered
139 Posts
I will be installing a Magnaflow this summer. The done is much deeper and the volume seems to be about the same as stock.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Borla here... sounds awesome. Absolutely zero drone. Subtle and a bit more rumble at idle, but on the throttle it comes alive. Perfect for me, as I did not want a lot of additional in-cabin noise when at idle or cruise.

·
Super Moderator
1,665 Posts
I did S but it’s really just a preference. I’d say S is more throaty and The other is a bit more raspy, more European sounding.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Those who did Borla did you do S type or attack?
I did S-Type as well and couldn't be happier. A much throatier sound than stock making it sound great even at WOT. Sounds like it should with all that power. I love hearing so much I remote start every time!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Those who installed the Corsa - did any of you have the tow package?
Says won't fit Track Hawks with Tow package so I didnt buy Corsa. I almost did till found
out won't work..

·
Registered
67 Posts
Those who installed the Corsa - did any of you have the tow package?
I have the tow package. It can be installed with it. But the tips will hang lower so they don't rub on the tow package. Does not look horrible, but I actually removed my tow package and tucked it up for a more cleaner install. I heard if you reuse the stock tips with the Corsa, it will work.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Installed and love the sound. However not happy with how the tips hand low. Not matter how i adjust the system the don’t sit up in the cutouts. May have to alter to the tips tuck in the cowls. Not happy with that. Corsa photos look spot on. So be advised if you want the tips high you might have to spend extra a exhaust shop to get it right.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Installed and love the sound. However not happy with how the tips hand low. Not matter how i adjust the system the don’t sit up in the cutouts. May have to alter to the tips tuck in the cowls. Not happy with that. Corsa photos look spot on. So be advised if you want the tips high you might have to spend extra a exhaust shop to get it right.
Which exhaust did you end up going with?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts