Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I agree about the exhaust, pretty tame. Thanks for assuring me i made the right decision to go with the hawk as opposed to a hellcat!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I agree about the exhaust, pretty tame. Thanks for assuring me i made the right decision to go with the hawk as opposed to a hellcat!
Not to mention as far as jeeps are concerned you won't have so many imposters lol. I got so sick of the burnout boys (392 gang) always wanting too race or people mistaking you for a 392.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Lol I hear that. Most people around here have no idea what a trackhawk is! I love the looks i get when I gap them in my “family SUV”

·
Registered
28 Posts
After selling my hellcat I was completely lost so I bit the bullet Saturday and bought a hawk and love it!
Congrats!!! (y) I like to say it is a Hellcat that gets traction...LMAO!

I owned a 2017 Hellcat Challenger a while back and have gone through a few other cars since but always missed the SC whine and that instant hit from the Hellcat motor.
So I too recently purchased a Trackhawk.

Mine is a 2018 Redline (see below). And I don't mind the tame exhaust compared to cold starts in the Hellcat because I live in a Condo and try to be aware of my neighbors...LOL
But I do have a Legmaker intake and the SC whine is intoxicating!!! o_O

Capture2.PNG

·
Registered
35 Posts
After selling my hellcat I was completely lost so I bit the bullet Saturday and bought a hawk and love it! View attachment 9287
I rather like the decidedly subdued muffler tones (stock)...it plays into the the whole notion of "what the heck is this thing you bought"...eh, have to drive it/ try it. I'm never making modifications.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Congrats!!! (y) I like to say it is a Hellcat that gets traction...LMAO!

I owned a 2017 Hellcat Challenger a while back and have gone through a few other cars since but always missed the SC whine and that instant hit from the Hellcat motor.
So I too recently purchased a Trackhawk.

Mine is a 2018 Redline (see below). And I don't mind the tame exhaust compared to cold starts in the Hellcat because I live in a Condo and try to be aware of my neighbors...LOL
But I do have a Legmaker intake and the SC whine is intoxicating!!! o_O

View attachment 9291
One of my good friends has the same color! Beautiful machine!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Congrats man!!! So happy for you!!! Just ordered one yesterday from a local dealership here in South Florida. Pretty excited!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts