Jeep Trackhawk Forum banner

Couldn't be happier

3K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  Jonnyboy814 
#1 ·
After selling my hellcat I was completely lost so I bit the bullet Saturday and bought a hawk and love it!

See less See more
#8 ·
After selling my hellcat I was completely lost so I bit the bullet Saturday and bought a hawk and love it!
Congrats!!! (y) I like to say it is a Hellcat that gets traction...LMAO!

I owned a 2017 Hellcat Challenger a while back and have gone through a few other cars since but always missed the SC whine and that instant hit from the Hellcat motor.
So I too recently purchased a Trackhawk.

Mine is a 2018 Redline (see below). And I don't mind the tame exhaust compared to cold starts in the Hellcat because I live in a Condo and try to be aware of my neighbors...LOL
But I do have a Legmaker intake and the SC whine is intoxicating!!! o_O

Wheel Tire Car Automotive side marker light Vehicle

#11 ·
Congrats!!! (y) I like to say it is a Hellcat that gets traction...LMAO!

I owned a 2017 Hellcat Challenger a while back and have gone through a few other cars since but always missed the SC whine and that instant hit from the Hellcat motor.
So I too recently purchased a Trackhawk.

Mine is a 2018 Redline (see below). And I don't mind the tame exhaust compared to cold starts in the Hellcat because I live in a Condo and try to be aware of my neighbors...LOL
But I do have a Legmaker intake and the SC whine is intoxicating!!! o_O

View attachment 9291
One of my good friends has the same color! Beautiful machine!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.