• Stock

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Got an American Racing system waiting to be put on.

It's the only one (that I found) that uses an H-Pipe, so it's gonna be the only one that sounds different.
What tips are you gonna go with?

·
Super Moderator
1,001 Posts
My set up is not on the list and I "think" its the best and def the cheapest. Cat removal on stock exhaust. Sounds meaner and gained 20ish HP cost was $400. I have the bolt on SW kit but you can do it even cheaper at muffler shop. I went with kit for future smog although I prob wont have the car that long just encase I can swap back in 30-40 mins

·
Registered
130 Posts
My set up is not on the list and I "think" its the best and def the cheapest. Cat removal on stock exhaust. Sounds meaner and gained 20ish HP cost was $400. I have the bolt on SW kit but you can do it even cheaper at muffler shop. I went with kit for future smog although I prob wont have the car that long just encase I can swap back in 30-40 mins

Same here and agree....but I may keep mine a bit longer?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Stock

I would have voted for STOCK, but the poll was closed.

That said, I'd have to actually hear a better system before I could consider the stock one anything less than satisfying.

I thought about most of the aftermarket systems, but like I say, I'd have to hear 'em in the real world first...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Stock. Sounds great the way t is!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Stock with no mufflers
and love it!

·
Registered
15 Posts

It's the only one (that I found) that uses an H-Pipe, so it's gonna be the only one that sounds different.
Did you ever get it installed? I cannot find a single video of this system. Help a Trackhawk Brother our with a vid please? Lol

·
Registered
63 Posts
Did you ever get it installed? I cannot find a single video of this system. Help a Trackhawk Brother our with a vid please? Lol
Yep, just got it put on the other day, finally!!

It's def a unique sound. It's actually QUIETER than the OE Exhaust. VERY Deep, 0 drone. Almost all the popping is gone between shifts, but when you let off the gas, you get very deep gurgles and poofs. It sounds cool.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #31

It's def a unique sound. It's actually QUIETER than the OE Exhaust. VERY Deep, 0 drone. Almost all the popping is gone between shifts, but when you let off the gas, you get very deep gurgles and poofs. It sounds cool.
Question:

Is this the ARH exhaust that you had installed ARH?

The big red disclaimer is interesting:

ALL American Racing Headers Exhaust Systems are for OFF-ROAD use only.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Question:

Is this the ARH exhaust that you had installed ARH?

The big red disclaimer is interesting:

ALL American Racing Headers Exhaust Systems are for OFF-ROAD use only.

·
Registered
60 Posts

The Solo has an H-pipe as well. Curious to hear the difference between the 2 since the Solo has those J pipes and this doesn't. I like the fact that you said it has a deep tone to it.

·
Registered
60 Posts

How miles do you have on it? Most exhausts tend to get louder as they break in

·
Registered
57 Posts
MagnaFlow #15064 3", not as loud as OEM. Didn't like it at first, took forever to figure out strange noise on full throttle, changed from OEM back and forth about 3 or 4 times, every time OEM was on noise went away. Amazingly tech at dealership said it was passenger side factory exhaust was hitting transmission brace, said he adjusted it, NOT. I had to add a couple of washers between brace & body for more clearance when motor torqued up hitting brace. It was a awful noise now I'm much happier.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts