Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys I’ve been working with Kevin at 5spurs.com on a custom metal start button with the Hellhawk logo on it. I just don’t feel like the Hellcat, Demon, SRT ones really speak to our unique rides... What do you guys think? If we can get at least 5 people to order we could get the price for $69.99 each plus whatever shipping. They take a few weeks to make and ship so the sooner we can make an order the better. I plan to get one made even if it’s just a one off but the cost would be pretty high.

Attachments

·
Registered
200 Posts
Count me in.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh man I already have the hellcat button.
Just out of curiosity what do you think of the hawk logo as an option over the Hellcat one? Just wondering if it’s a good choice. I know it’s subjective but...

·
Super Moderator
1,109 Posts

Just out of curiosity what do you think of the hawk logo as an option over the Hellcat one? Just wondering if it’s a good choice. I know it’s subjective but...
for starter button I like them the same. I have Red Eye hellcat emblems I have not installed yet and I know they make these but still went with Red Eye so I guess that means I like the hell cat better.
wow I had to type that out just to figure it out lol.
I think most guys go stock or take all badges off and for those guys the hellhawk will work perfect.
not sure what help I was but that was a self therapy session for myself.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
for starter button I like them the same. I have Red Eye hellcat emblems I have not installed yet and I know they make these but still went with Red Eye so I guess that means I like the hell cat better.
wow I had to type that out just to figure it out lol.
I think most guys go stock or take all badges off and for those guys the hellhawk will work perfect.
not sure what help I was but that was a self therapy session for myself.
Lol. Glad you could get that worked out.... 😉
Yeah I’m so torn. I don’t think I will ever debadge everything and go with Hellcat or Hellhawk logos on the exterior but I like the idea of either design for the start button and it would be cool if they made some other options for the airbag that were backlit besides SRT like if they had a Hellcat one it would be sweet.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok so he worked out some additional designs that are a little more aggressive and reminiscent of the Hellcat/Demon design. Which one do you guys like better?

Design 1
E24E00C8-0117-41CF-95B9-F5DCE3710544.png

Design 2
1EBFB6E9-2C62-4254-B6A1-1E6216404655.png

·
Super Moderator
1,109 Posts
Lol. Glad you could get that worked out.... 😉
Yeah I’m so torn. I don’t think I will ever debadge everything and go with Hellcat or Hellhawk logos on the exterior but I like the idea of either design for the start button and it would be cool if they made some other options for the airbag that were backlit besides SRT like if they had a Hellcat one it would be sweet.
Yes I agree I went with the Red SRT. I think it looks cool at night. but $600 bucks lol oh well I still have stock airbag in case I need it some day.
there is a guy making a part that goes where the JEEP letters are. have you seen it? pretty cool and they are selling them now in different colors and materials.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
there is a guy making a part that goes where the JEEP letters are. have you seen it? pretty cool and they are selling them now in different colors and materials.
No I haven’t seen that. Do u have a link?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No worries I’m in no rush.

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Same here. Provide payment details and I will respond.

Reactions: TexHawk

·
Super Moderator
1,866 Posts
Have u looked at the hawk we have as a background on the infotainment screen? I think it’s option 6.7 or 8.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Have u looked at the hawk we have as a background on the infotainment screen? I think it’s option 6.7 or 8.
No I don’t think I have seen that.... Is it in the uconnect?

Edit:
Never mind I just went out and found it that’s pretty cool I had not seen it before... That may be a good option!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Can you give us direction on how to locate it and put it on the screen? I haven't seen it and looked everywhere. Maybe I'm just a moron. LOL

1 - 20 of 38 Posts