Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the best custom mode set up to get the best performance out of a stock trackhawk in the apps setting? Everyone chime in please!

·
Registered
390 Posts
What is the best custom mode set up to get the best performance out of a stock trackhawk in the apps setting? Everyone chime in please!
I love the custom button and have mine set with the transmission on Track mode and everything else on Sport mode. I was running the suspension on Street mode however I haven't noticed a ride difference between Auto and Sport. I lowered my TH with the Eibach springs and run Velgen 22's on 305 Pirelli tires. Gas mileage isn't the best with this setup but then again if you're worried about MPG's you bought the wrong vehicle. This is all about the fun and it truly puts a smile on my face each and every day.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I love the custom button and have mine set with the transmission on Track mode and everything else on Sport mode. I was running the suspension on Street mode however I haven't noticed a ride difference between Auto and Sport. I lowered my TH with the Eibach springs and run Velgen 22's on 305 Pirelli tires. Gas mileage isn't the best with this setup but then again if you're worried about MPG's you bought the wrong vehicle. This is all about the fun and it truly puts a smile on my face each and every day.
Can I see a straight-on side shot of your TH with the Eibach springs installed? The website shows a 2.1" drop in the rear. I'd like a more raked or level look, not the rear dumpy look common to the Range Rovers. Thanks in advance! (OP, I run the same settings in Custom as AdamKC)

·
Registered
390 Posts
Can I see a straight-on side shot of your TH with the Eibach springs installed? The website shows a 2.1" drop in the rear. I'd like a more raked or level look, not the rear dumpy look common to the Range Rovers. Thanks in advance! (OP, I run the same settings in Custom as AdamKC)
Not the best lighting but hopefully this shows what you're looking for.

Attachments

·
Registered
695 Posts
oh my that is pure sex. lmao I didnt even know they had RED. love the wheels also are they concaved at all? this just made my choice between 20s and 22s very hard.
Did you really buy a Trackhawk without even knowing all of the different colors it came in? Plus that red Trackhawk is at the top of every forum page, in fact there are two of them. This must be a joke.

·
Super Moderator
1,420 Posts
Did you really buy a Trackhawk without even knowing all of the different colors it came in? Plus that red Trackhawk is at the top of every forum page, in fact there are two of them. This must be a joke.
just found this page the other day.

there is zero RED track hawks for sale in a 400 mile distance from me. I didnt search the nation I kept it semi local.
there is the velvet red but not many.

sounds funny but I kinda figured they didnt make red. wouldnt be the first time. I had An E55 AMG they didnt come in RED and I had a CTSV that didnt come in red either. I guess when I looked what was for sale none ever popped up I just assumed no red for this either.
why would I joke not a very funny joke. or you just being cool making fun of me or something?
either way dont matter his picture posted still looks bad ass.

·
Registered
695 Posts
just found this page the other day.

there is zero RED track hawks for sale in a 400 mile distance from me. I didnt search the nation I kept it semi local.
there is the velvet red but not many.

sounds funny but I kinda figured they didnt make red. wouldnt be the first time. I had An E55 AMG they didnt come in RED and I had a CTSV that didnt come in red either. I guess when I looked what was for sale none ever popped up I just assumed no red for this either.
why would I joke not a very funny joke. or you just being cool making fun of me or something?
either way dont matter his picture posted still looks bad ass.
As long as you’re happy with what you got, then all good. When I ordered mine there wasn’t a TH even built yet, but I wanted to see some of the colors on an SRT before ordering mine. I realized that very few dealers stock inventory of the ivory tri coat, probably cause it costs extra, but it took an awful lot of driving around before I even found one. I’m glad I did though, because I really liked the color, so that’s what I ordered.

·
Super Moderator
1,420 Posts
As long as you’re happy with what you got, then all good. When I ordered mine there wasn’t a TH even built yet, but I wanted to see some of the colors on an SRT before ordering mine. I realized that very few dealers stock inventory of the ivory tri coat, probably cause it costs extra, but it took an awful lot of driving around before I even found one. I’m glad I did though, because I really liked the color, so that’s what I ordered.
thats strange where are you from? theres mostly black and white with a few greys and a few velvet reds. I have white also, the only hard part was finding the white with Red interior. I guess different areas have different styles the people like best.
I was pretty sure I was getting white anyways but if I had seen Red that might have changed?

·
Registered
695 Posts
thats strange where are you from? theres mostly black and white with a few greys and a few velvet reds. I have white also, the only hard part was finding the white with Red interior. I guess different areas have different styles the people like best.
I was pretty sure I was getting white anyways but if I had seen Red that might have changed?
I knew I wanted white too, I just didn’t know which white until I saw the tri coat. I like white with red interior as well, but I didn’t like the ruby red color for the TH, nor the additional upcharge for the leather, as I actually prefer the suede inserts. I’m in the Miami area.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts