Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently eyeballing a used 2018 Trackhawk with less than 7,000 miles.

Dealer asking price is $75,995, I offered $69,000, they said they will do $71,995.

2 previous owners
No accidents
Ivory-3 Coat
Tow Package
Harmon Karmon Audio Package
Pano roof

Thoughts?

·
Super Moderator
1,443 Posts
Honestly if you like it buy it. To many people wrapped up in "the deal" assuming you will finance it even if its 2K to much thats what 4 bucks in a payment lol. dont let the 2K stop you from buying the car you want. interest rates are super low just do it. you will not care about the 2K the first pull you make

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you all for the input. I found one in Texas for $62k but has red interior and bright white vice 3-coat with 7306 miles, and a few other similar equipped for around $69k. The dealer messaged me the other day and asked me to come back to make a deal so plan on going back armed with other dealer pricing later in the week and see what happens. According to their website, if I find a price lower on the exact same car they will match the price...We'll see how true that is or if they come close. Will keep you all posted.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I say no deal on a 2018.....there are still left over new '18s going for mid 70s already or less...and dealers are desperate to sell them.
Check your PM. I sent you a link to one. Heck I even have some BONDO bucks to give you so you can go to the Bondurant school when it opens and drive all the Hell Cat powered machines. They don't offer that on late 19's or 20s.

·
Registered
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
242 Posts
NADA says $70550 retail, check maintenance records, carfax report

1 - 10 of 10 Posts