Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Super Moderator
945 Posts
will these rotors ever come drilled also? Ive had drilled and slotted rotors on everything and never had a crack but I like the drilled and slotted look

·
Registered
267 Posts
MUCH WANT!! these along with forged wheels and light tires can take 30 lbs off per corner!!! thats like taking 1000 LBS out of the car!!! I lost 20 Lbs per corner with forged wheels and not runflat tires and holy crap what a difference!

·
Super Moderator
1,665 Posts
Idk, reducing rotational mass greatly improves the ability to accelerate/decelerate that mass. As always, a timer will tell you how much it helps.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Our jeep is way too heavy to feel the difference in my opinion. I don’t really feel the difference in acceleration between driving alone and driving with the hole family so the unsprung weight can not make that much a difference. So i also think it is more in between the ears. But “in between the ears” is the most important after all! ;)

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
1,665 Posts
In theory it makes a difference but you two are right, just drag racing and a vehicle with this much mass will not benefit near as much as a lighter car on a road course.

·
Super Moderator
945 Posts
In theory it makes a difference but you two are right, just drag racing and a vehicle with this much mass will not benefit near as much as a lighter car on a road course.
US Three lmao.
they are still very cool looking and im sure a great product. Im keeping stock wheels for awhile so I will be getting these instead of wheels.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Pads all set!! We will be offering them in one type for time being. It will be an aggressive street compound, so an in between of our Street pads and S/S Track pads. I'll update details in the OP
How can i get a set of these front pads?

41 - 56 of 56 Posts